What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 05, 2017, 05:41:42 PM
You're an idiot.

Maybe if we had destroyed them utterly the first time we invaded them in 1865, we wouldn't have had to keep invading them OVER AND OVER AGAIN since then with:
Department of Justice attorneys,
the FBI,
the US Marshals Service,
the 82nd Airborne,
Federalized National Guardsmen. 

All because of their racist fucking bullshit. Always their bullshit over blacks, over and fucking over.  AND THEYRE STILL TRYING TO KEEP THEM FROM VOTING EVEN NOW.

Fuck the South.  Should've exterminated those filthy fucking redneck Protestants like the fucking vermin they are the first fucking time.  Fucking niggerhating crackers.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 05, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
God, you people get tiresome.

You know what's tiresome?  Having to consistently and constantly enforce your nation's basic fucking civil rights on the same fucking knuckleheads for 150 years.  That's what's fucking tiresome.

derspiess

Your people weren't even here yet. You don't get a say.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: derspiess on December 05, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

Who was that directed at?  Eddie Teach? 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on December 05, 2017, 08:46:43 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 05, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

Who was that directed at?  Eddie Teach?

Me.  Even though the left-handed have been here since the dawn of two hands.

garbon

Cool. Let's cause more chaos just for fun.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/06/trump-recognise-jerusalem-israel-capital-move-us-embassy-white-house
QuoteDonald Trump will declare formal recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on Wednesday, the White House has said, breaking with years of precedent and potentially leading to unpredictable consequences for the Middle East.

The region is braced for the prospect of unrest in anticipation of the declaration, due at 1pm in Washington, and US embassies around the world have been advised by the state department to bolster their security.

US government employees have been told to avoid Jerusalem's Old City and the West Bank until further notice
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

What a bizarre and unnecessarily provocative move. Thanks for making me partially responsible for anybody killed in the wake of this garbage Mr. President.

Though hopefully everybody in Israel/Palestine will be cool and realize it is just that wacky Trump being Trump and oh the LOLZ.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grinning_Colossus

Anyway, Seedy's ancestors hobbled off the boat in 1848--pale, frail, and redheaded, leering suspiciously at the upstanding WASPs around them and muttering indecipherable curses and anarcho-Papist gibberish--years before the Civil War.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on December 06, 2017, 09:01:27 AM
Thanks for making me partially responsible for anybody killed in the wake of this garbage Mr. President.

Agreed, let's all blame Atlas, er Valmy.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 06, 2017, 12:01:31 PM
Thanks for making me partially responsible for anybody killed in the wake of this garbage Mr. President.

Hey it hasn't happened yet!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 06, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

The Titan?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

He scares away one poster at a time like the rest of us.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

What a bizarre and unnecessarily provocative move. Thanks for making me partially responsible for anybody killed in the wake of this garbage Mr. President.

Though hopefully everybody in Israel/Palestine will be cool and realize it is just that wacky Trump being Trump and oh the LOLZ.

If everybody in the world says and does something one way, I will do the opposite.  That makes me a yuge deal maker.

Grey Fox

Why did Congress pass this Jerusalem BS?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.