News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

November 9th 2016 Newspaper Headlines?

Started by mongers, November 03, 2016, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

CountDeMoney

I may not even wait.  We have early voting here, and early banning.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

That's an option.

What about pre-emptive strikes on posters likely to be insufferable after Nov 8th?

That has to put Timmay, Legbiter, Marty and a few others* in the frame depending on the result.   :)

*incl. me if HRC wins outright and DJT disappears off the face of the earth in a puff of green smoke.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

TURN YOUR KEY
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Siege

I think the democrats can still get enough dead people to vote to steal this election. And then, chances are Prez Trump is gonna get shot within the first year like Reagan did.

All in all, i expect the democrats to not recognize a Trump victory, because, you know, elections only have consecuences when democrats win.

Also, because Trump is a white male, he will likely be challenged every step of the way, and threatened with impeachment on a daily basis, unlike a minority or female prez, who would accuse his political enemies of racisssm or gender discrimination with the help of the Vast Left Wing Media.

Therefore, i expect a Trump Presidency to be kept in check by the tools of a democratic system, while i expect a Clinton presidency to corrupt the system to the core to the point the US would become another banana Republic with pay to play and all the other typical clinton corruption scandals.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Zanza

Quote from: Siege on November 06, 2016, 09:48:37 AM
I think the democrats can still get enough dead people to vote to steal this election. And then, chances are Prez Trump is gonna get shot within the first year like Reagan did.

All in all, i expect the democrats to not recognize a Trump victory, because, you know, elections only have consecuences when democrats win.

Also, because Trump is a white male, he will likely be challenged every step of the way, and threatened with impeachment on a daily basis, unlike a minority or female prez, who would accuse his political enemies of racisssm or gender discrimination with the help of the Vast Left Wing Media.

Therefore, i expect a Trump Presidency to be kept in check by the tools of a democratic system, while i expect a Clinton presidency to corrupt the system to the core to the point the US would become another banana Republic with pay to play and all the other typical clinton corruption scandals.
:lol: Sometimes, when you had just the right amount of Coors Lite, you can be quite funny.

Josquius

A big picture of smiling trump and the headline "we're screwed"
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2016, 03:13:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2016, 06:40:39 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2016, 01:39:09 PM
Trump Elected God-Emperor, Institutes the Church of Kek

Martinus Banned
:ph34r:

I almost forgot.  I've had enough of your gloating tonight.  derniggerhater I can tolerate, he's still a fellow American.  But you're not even from around here.

So we're going to have to go with the spirit of the evening, and get all anti-furriner and anti-faggot on you with the early edition headlines.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

CNN Money: Global markets tank as U.S. election results shock investors
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Quote from: Syt on November 09, 2016, 03:16:37 AM
CNN Money: Global markets tank as U.S. election results shock investors

My American friend in London was like, I wanted the pound to regain on the dollar but this isn't quite how I wanted it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

"God forgive America" is the headline...