News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

November 9th 2016 Newspaper Headlines?

Started by mongers, November 03, 2016, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Actually we should be railing against God if anything. We ask him to bless us all the fucking time and he let's this shit happen?

Fuck him! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 09, 2016, 04:03:57 AM
Actually we should be railing against God if anything. We ask him to bless us all the fucking time and he let's this shit happen?

Maybe it's for the best you're overseas, g.  From the results of the election, it would appear that a majority of your countrymen don't want you here anyway.

Sorry, man.  :console:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2016, 04:14:46 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 09, 2016, 04:03:57 AM

Maybe it's for the best you're overseas, g.  From the results of the election, it would appear that a majority of your countrymen don't want you here anyway.

Sorry, man.  :console:

Yeah but here I am a Muslim who they don't want either. -_-

Anyway, I guess no big bother. Still got my enclaves of NYC, SF, LA, SD and PS. :D

Though apparently already there is family drama with my one uncle who voted for Trump. I blocked his ass awhile ago on FB but might make for a tense Christmas if tempers haven't cooled off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

I tuned in to Glenn Beck this morning hoping to hear a full meltdown, but he's taking it very well :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"