Sarah Palin resigns Governorship to gear up for 2012

Started by Phillip V, July 03, 2009, 02:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on July 03, 2009, 05:08:45 PM
No. I cringe when hearing retard babies. But then again I cringe whenever I hear any babies. They should be neither seen, heard nor smelled.

Learn English, k? Thx.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fate

Quote from: Viking on July 03, 2009, 05:08:26 PM
This is great news!! For Alaska and Barack Obama!

I know the oil companies will be pleased. She was a royal pain in the ass for Exxon.

Phillip V

I bet Palin will finish her book soon and travel the country. Wait till you see the crowds that come to see her.

Razgovory

Quote from: Phillip V on July 03, 2009, 08:39:30 PM
I bet Palin will finish her book soon and travel the country. Wait till you see the crowds that come to see her.

Like a freak show.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

saskganesh

Quote from: Phillip V on July 03, 2009, 08:39:30 PM

her audience doesn't read books.
humans were created in their own image

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Phillip V

Get on the Palin bandwagon, or you will be left behind.

Fate

Why does Sarah rock for producing a defective egg and bringing a defective embryo to term?

katmai

general consensus of the people i know and folks i heard today when they heard that she was resigning: good,
the general sentiment is she hasn't had her head in state affairs since she got back from the unsucessful Veep run.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

I Killed Kenny

Neil

Quote from: katmai on July 04, 2009, 03:49:58 AM
general consensus of the people i know and folks i heard today when they heard that she was resigning: good,
the general sentiment is she hasn't had her head in state affairs since she got back from the unsucessful Veep run.
That's not very surprising, given how the people around her have been filling her head with presidential dreams.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on July 04, 2009, 08:34:50 AM
Quote from: katmai on July 04, 2009, 03:49:58 AM
That's not very surprising, given how the people around her have been filling her head with presidential dreams.

They were trying to push out the rocks.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017