The Republican National Convention Megathread: Cleveland rocks!

Started by CountDeMoney, July 03, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

His team seems to be less competent than I assumed.  I thought the guy of Apprentice fame would surround himself with hypercompetent sidekicks. 

sbr

Apparently early in the speech she said she hasaid been 'with' Donald for 18 years. That wood make her the side piece while he was married to maples.

Berkut

Wasn't she the side piece while he was married to Ivana?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on July 19, 2016, 08:35:48 AM
Wasn't she the side piece while he was married to Ivana?

No, that was Marla Maples.  Melania was the side piece when he was married to Marla.

celedhring

IIRC the story was more like that Maples was the side piece while she banged Melania.

Valmy

I am somewhat impressed Donald Trump seems to have so many children and grandchildren and yet only two of them are named after him. Remarkable restraint not shared by George Foreman.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: alfred russel on July 19, 2016, 07:38:09 AM
This is the scandal that will finally sink Trump.

He's done, and there will be non-stop fistfights on the floor of the convention.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: celedhring on July 19, 2016, 08:44:12 AM
IIRC the story was more like that Maples was the side piece while she banged Melania.

Well, you'd be wrong.

alfred russel

A guy I know has a son that is working at the convention. He asked a cop for advice on how his son should stay safe. "If you see you are in an area with lots of white supremacists, walk away - they will draw gunfire. If you see you are in an area with lots of black panthers, walk away. If you see you are in an area with lots of white supremacists and black panthers, run away as fast as you can."
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Minsky Moment

First day was a bit of a mess but on a positive note Donald's entry had a nice Riefenstahl tinge.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

Quote from: celedhring on July 19, 2016, 08:44:12 AM

Hott.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 19, 2016, 09:29:33 AM
First day was a bit of a mess but on a positive note Donald's entry had a nice Riefenstahl tinge.

Seemed more WWE to me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall