Rape Obsessed Polish Lawyer Banned From Forum - why don't "Liberals" complain?

Started by Jacob, June 22, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archy

He only has himself to blame, awaking the mods again and he made them remember their powers.

Grey Fox

I still don't know who Milo is or even if I should bother to know who that is.  :hmm:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

alfred russel

Quote from: Barrister on June 22, 2016, 11:58:23 PM
I find the pro-Milo. pro-Trump Marty as tiresome as others, but I really don't see anything he did that was deserving of a ban Jacob.

It seems Martinus is getting banned for being annoying and tiresome, not for anything special (excluding the encouragement of raz to kill himself, which was an exceptional episode). Maybe rather than random bannings his account could be put on a governor, such as no more than 7 posts a day? That way any annoyances he brings could be reduced to a manageable level, and we can still keep up to date on what Milo thinks.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Gups

garbon

Quote from: Gups on June 23, 2016, 07:54:10 AM
With no Marty to hate, we may turn on each other

I think we managed to survive during the back alley days.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: alfred russel on June 23, 2016, 07:47:48 AM
It seems Martinus is getting banned for being annoying and tiresome, not for anything special (excluding the encouragement of raz to kill himself, which was an exceptional episode).

I think the worst thing he did in that post was getting personal on Jake. The point about homosex being punishable by death is entirely non-controversial. I mean you can hardly blame him for feeling strongly about the fact that there are places in the world where it is illegal for him to not be murdered.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

I figured his sin was calling Jake a 'kind and sensitive person'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 09:38:12 AM

We get pretty rude and personal here at times, but there are lines, and there should be lines.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

I thought "kind and sensitive person" was suppose to refer to other right wingers, the idea being they are so weak they let blacks fuck their wives.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2016, 10:31:27 AM

I thought "kind and sensitive person" was suppose to refer to other right wingers, the idea being they are so weak they let blacks fuck their wives.

When Marty gets back you can explain that to him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Malthus

I always thought it was amusing that the go-to insult for a single gay guy was that of contempt for those who transgress the traditional taboos concerning heterosexual marital fidelity.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

And a taboo so traditional and archaic it requires a dictionary for most people to understand what it refers to.

DGuller

Hopefully, one day, Languish will be a place where Martinus doesn't get banned once a week.