Rape Obsessed Polish Lawyer Banned From Forum - why don't "Liberals" complain?

Started by Jacob, June 22, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Jacob on June 22, 2016, 03:21:59 PM
... and the whole "back alley" incident happened during his "lefty" phase too.

I thought he didn't do anal.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Jacob

Quote from: Legbiter on June 22, 2016, 03:24:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 22, 2016, 03:19:50 PM
Funny how much shorter his leash is now that he's not a lefty.

Ironic also because Jacob basically wrote the book on milking Marti for lulz in his Witchfinder-General SJW 2015 incarnation.  :D

First I wrote a book. Now I'm leading the community in building a monument to Marti with this thread. That's a lot of creative effort and attention being lavished on the fellow.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Legbiter

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 22, 2016, 03:33:32 PM
I'm really sad I missed the SJW phase :(

It was glorious, the highlight for me was when Marti reported AmScip's Facebook buddies for Thoughtcrime to Languish.  ^_^
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

I sorta like this kind and sensitive person aggressive Jacob.

I just like saying kind and sensitive person.

kind and sensitive person.kind and sensitive person.kind and sensitive person.kind and sensitive person.kind and sensitive person.

Like living on a poultry farm.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on June 22, 2016, 03:19:50 PM
Funny how much shorter his leash is now that he's not a lefty.

You'd prefer his Matthew Shepard Martyrdom phase again?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

LaCroix

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Barrister

I find the pro-Milo. pro-Trump Marty as tiresome as others, but I really don't see anything he did that was deserving of a ban Jacob.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.