Rape Obsessed Polish Lawyer Banned From Forum - why don't "Liberals" complain?

Started by Jacob, June 22, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: celedhring on June 30, 2016, 03:53:45 AM
In Spanish a cuckold is a "cornudo" (somebody who has his wife cheat on him is said to "bear horns"), if you want to further extend your knowledge in this vital subject.

Same in Italian. It is also one of the most basic insults in the language.

Those Italians must be googling furiously and wondering how a somewhat obscure corner of the Internet has suddenly sprung forth to share in their eternal obsession.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

celedhring

Quote from: Legbiter on June 30, 2016, 06:02:34 AM
In Spanish a cuckold is a "cornudo" (somebody who has his wife cheat on him is said to "bear horns"), if you want to further extend your knowledge in this vital subject.

Those Italians must be googling furiously and wondering how a somewhat obscure corner of the Internet has suddenly sprung forth to share in their eternal obsession.

"Cabrón" (same meaning) is also one of the most basic insults in Spanish. Heck, I use it as a term of endearment with my closest male friends.  :ph34r:

mongers

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 29, 2016, 05:17:18 PM
On the other side, one doesn't need to be Sigmund Freud to detect a current of anxiety and insecurity among the insulters.  The implication being that in the absence of traditional patriarchal attitudes, vigorously enforced, female sexuality will run amok and wives will inevitably cheat.  Somewhat ironic in light of the alt rights anti-Muslim position although not the first time a  ideology shared certain deviant mentalities with its ideological opposition.  Why an EE yuppie gay professional like Martinus would slum about with such detritus is almost inexplicable. Milo's same sex hotness must be off the charts.

It's dick politics, you're opinions are decided by which direction your wang happens to be pointing in.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Richard Hakluyt

There would be more upright politicians if that were the case  :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on June 30, 2016, 07:07:18 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on June 30, 2016, 06:02:34 AM

"Cabrón" (same meaning) is also one of the most basic insults in Spanish. Heck, I use it as a term of endearment with my closest male friends.  :ph34r:

My mother calls me that when I'm being shady. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.