Rape Obsessed Polish Lawyer Banned From Forum - why don't "Liberals" complain?

Started by Jacob, June 22, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 23, 2016, 12:46:31 PM
Trumpers as Iago :mellow:

That reminds me that I want to get tickets to go to see that new production of the Taming of the Shrew.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 12:29:54 PM
And a taboo so traditional and archaic it requires a dictionary for most people to understand what it refers to.

That's not much of a test.  Most people need a dictionary to understand what most any word with more than two syllables, and a good chunk of the one- and two-syllable words, refers to.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 10:34:20 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2016, 10:31:27 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 09:38:12 AM
I figured his sin was calling Jake a 'kind and sensitive person'

I thought "kind and sensitive person" was suppose to refer to other right wingers, the idea being they are so weak they let blacks fuck their wives.

When Marty gets back you can explain that to him.

Man, it took me years to get him to understand when the Bronze age ended.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2016, 04:58:35 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 10:34:20 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2016, 10:31:27 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 09:38:12 AM
I figured his sin was calling Jake a 'kind and sensitive person'

I thought "kind and sensitive person" was suppose to refer to other right wingers, the idea being they are so weak they let blacks fuck their wives.

When Marty gets back you can explain that to him.

Man, it took me years to get him to understand when the Bronze age ended.

Well, to be fair, it might not have ended yet where he lives.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: DGuller on June 23, 2016, 12:51:17 PM
Hopefully, one day, Languish will be a place where Martinus doesn't get banned once a week.

A place where the village idiot gets to run amok?  How could that possibly backfire? :rolleyes:

As the probable runner-up contender for the title of "village idiot," the fact that he practices law, let alone internationally, amazes me.
Experience bij!

LaCroix

it's pretty silly to argue that internet posts indicate whether one has a successful career

DontSayBanana

Quote from: LaCroix on June 23, 2016, 09:10:47 PM
it's pretty silly to argue that internet posts indicate whether one has a successful career

Given the duration and consistency of his schtick, and the nature of his supposed career, that would be him being so prolific at trolling as to put Jaron and Fireblade to shame.
Experience bij!

Fireblade

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 23, 2016, 09:15:35 PM

Given the duration and consistency of his schtick, and the nature of his supposed career, that would be him being so prolific at trolling as to put Jaron and Fireblade to shame.

I'm not a troll. I speak the truth, you fucking kind and sensitive person.

Razgovory

His job is legit.  I mean, the law firm has a photo of him on their web page.  I suspect he is some kind of idiot savant.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 23, 2016, 08:54:01 PM
Quote from: DGuller on June 23, 2016, 12:51:17 PM
Hopefully, one day, Languish will be a place where Martinus doesn't get banned once a week.

A place where the village idiot gets to run amok?  How could that possibly backfire? :rolleyes:

:secret:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2016, 10:53:11 PM

His job is legit.  I mean, the law firm has a photo of him on their web page.  I suspect he is some kind of idiot savant.

He's an excellent lawyer.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on June 22, 2016, 11:58:23 PM
I find the pro-Milo. pro-Trump Marty as tiresome as others, but I really don't see anything he did that was deserving of a ban Jacob.
yeah, it's no worst than the insults Jacob flung at right-wingers during the last electoral campaign.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.