Rape Obsessed Polish Lawyer Banned From Forum - why don't "Liberals" complain?

Started by Jacob, June 22, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Fireblade on June 25, 2016, 03:16:16 AM
BREAKING NEWS

Marty is talking to me on facebook now. He is disavowing Trump and the alt-right. Apparently seeing what happens when fascists actually get what they want (Brexit) and the personal effects on him (he lost a shit ton of money lol) changed his mind.

Unfortunately, he's still a kind and sensitive person faggot who likes to suck on toes.

I guess I understand the change of heart...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 26, 2016, 09:52:07 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2016, 11:00:31 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 25, 2016, 10:57:25 PM
Seedy appears the most odsessed.

Hell, I didn't even ban him.

There was your first mistake

Fuck you.  For years, everybody bitched about Mean Old Farmer CdM, beating up everybody and bludgeoning their children with Hot Wheels tracks.  Well fuck you, it's festival seating for all assholes here.  Ungrateful cunt.

You stupid fucking assmonkey dickfucks wouldn't let me do shit about Timmay retarding up the forum with his safety scissors and circles of paper, then the rest is on you.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 08:30:10 PM
:huh:

Im pretty sure I know about lawyers compensation.

Not sure what has you in such a snit

Your usual mode?

I generally think if you are going to put someone down (i.e. you on Martinus), you should actually try working from factual evidence.

Also, I'll point out that you're the one who got snotty first.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on June 26, 2016, 11:59:25 AM

Your usual mode?

I generally think if you are going to put someone down (i.e. you on Martinus), you should actually try working from factual evidence.

Also, I'll point out that you're the one who got snotty first.

I was putting him down?  Do you have any idea how a law firm like his works?

You may be reading my posts assuming your own voice  ;)

LaCroix

I thought the 230k was the number marti said. if marti said a higher number, then a higher number makes sense if he's worked at this firm for five-six years and he receives standard biglaw compensation. $230k is like a two/three-year biglaw associate.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on June 26, 2016, 11:59:25 AM

Your usual mode?

I generally think if you are going to put someone down (i.e. you on Martinus),

I don't get it.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

So this weekend, did you guys finally work out how much Marty earns and therefore what sort of person he is?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Richard Hakluyt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on June 26, 2016, 01:20:00 PM
So this weekend, did you guys finally work out how much Marty earns and therefore what sort of person he is?

Pretty sure we figured out what sort of person he is a very long time ago.

crazy canuck

Quote from: LaCroix on June 26, 2016, 12:52:45 PM
I thought the 230k was the number marti said. if marti said a higher number, then a higher number makes sense if he's worked at this firm for five-six years and he receives standard biglaw compensation. $230k is like a two/three-year biglaw associate.

Yep, which is why mention was made that he has probably progressed since then.   :)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

LaCroix

all depends on where marti was at back then, career-wise. plus, the original figure may have included bonuses, etc. unless marti gave a 400k figure as a first-year or second associate, I'm inclined to believe him. if you're making 200k+, there's little reason to lie that you're making more.

crazy canuck

Quote from: LaCroix on June 26, 2016, 03:52:46 PM
all depends on where marti was at back then, career-wise. plus, the original figure may have included bonuses, etc. unless marti gave a 400k figure as a first-year or second associate, I'm inclined to believe him. if you're making 200k+, there's little reason to lie that you're making more.

:yes:

especially for a junior lawyer, which Marti was.

I suspect its just that Garbon doesn't understand that in a commercial deal a lawyer of Marti's seniority does the due diligence and the senior lawyers structure the deal.  Although Marti may be seeing more of that side of things now.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".