Rape Obsessed Polish Lawyer Banned From Forum - why don't "Liberals" complain?

Started by Jacob, June 22, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 08:13:09 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 25, 2016, 07:20:38 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 24, 2016, 06:34:34 PM
Now I sorta want to know Mart's salary. Dammit Mono!

About 230K

About the going rate for a junior lawyer slogging away on due diligence while the lawyers responsible for the matter negotiate the structure and details of the deal.  He has probably moved up the pecking order a bit since then.

Well he's is in Poland.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2016, 12:55:28 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 12:47:09 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2016, 12:15:06 PM
About the going rate for a junior lawyer slogging away on due diligence while the lawyers responsible for the matter negotiate the structure and details of the deal.  He has probably moved up the pecking order a bit since then.

So who gives a filthy shit rat fuck.  Regardless of his income and position, as an attorney in Murders & Acquisitions he actively works towards, and directly profits from, the destruction of other human beings;  therefore, he possesses absolutely zero credibility when it comes to his little moral outrages.  Whether it's faggots or endangered species, it's all rendered null and void by the hypocrisy he chooses to live by.

/mono/ but most importantly it turns out he is not insanely rich /mono/

I am loathe to talk about him but why are we relying on Raz evidence when we actually have the figure that Martinus told us himself?

I dont care enough to look.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 02:49:00 PM

So who gives a filthy shit rat fuck.  Regardless of his income and position, as an attorney in Murders & Acquisitions he actively works towards, and directly profits from, the destruction of other human beings;  therefore, he possesses absolutely zero credibility when it comes to his little moral outrages.  Whether it's faggots or endangered species, it's all rendered null and void by the hypocrisy he chooses to live by.

I am loathe to talk about him but why are we relying on Raz evidence when we actually have the figure that Martinus told us himself?

Yeah instead you just spout off about things you don't actually know about. Well, I guess that's not much different from your usual mode. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 11:49:50 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2016, 11:33:53 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 08:09:42 AM
We need to hear what that guy on HBO has to say about the Brexit vote before we are sure what Marti thinks.

Which guy?  Bill Maher?  John Oliver?  Tony Soprano?

Bill's input:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bill-maher-michael-steele-defending-trump

Hard to say.  But lately it seems Maher is his muse.

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Because Marty evidence is even worse. :contract:   Now it my stuff may be off, but I think it's fairly close.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2016, 02:54:59 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2016, 02:49:00 PM

Yeah instead you just spout off about things you don't actually know about. Well, I guess that's not much different from your usual mode. :mellow:

:huh:

Im pretty sure I know about lawyers compensation.

Not sure what has you in such a snit

Your usual mode?

Razgovory

Don't worry, his life expectancy is substantially shorter then yours.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 25, 2016, 10:57:25 PM
Seedy appears the most odsessed.

I didn't start the fucking thread.  Hell, I didn't even ban him.

11B4V

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on June 25, 2016, 03:24:57 PM

Because Marty evidence is even worse. :contract:   

Yeah, why should I take time to look up what Marti actually posted about his income when I don't know whether or not what he posted is true anyway?  Heck, I could post that I make $230K a year;  it wouldn't be remotely true, but I could post it.  I mean, I assume he just stated in a post that that was his income, and didn't actually post a copy of his income tax return.  Not that you couldn't post a shot of a fake tax return, anyway.