News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So, the father apparently disagrees with his son murdering over 50 people, although he chose a rather unique way to express it:

QuoteThe father of the gunman behind the Florida massacre voiced sadness that his son took it upon himself to attack the gay community, saying it was "up to God to punish homosexuals".

In a video posted on Facebook early Monday, Seddique Mateen said he was grieved by the rampage that left 49 people dead in a gay nightclub in Orlando, calling the 29-year-old killer Omar Mateen a "good and educated son".

"I am deeply saddened and have announced this to the people of America," Seddique said in the three-minute video in the Dari language, voicing disbelief that his son carried out the killings during the holy month of Ramadan.

"It is up to God to punish homosexuals. It is not up to servants," the US resident added, sitting before a flag of his home country Afghanistan

Valmy

Quoteit has been reported that 31% of public mass shootings occur in the U.S despite the U.S. having only 5% of the world's population

That just cannot be possible. We have the 112th highest murder rate in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

I mean Brazil has 50,000 homicides a year. Surely a good number of those were mass shootings.

Sounds like shitty statistics and reporting to me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

That piece of shit should be on his knees begging for forgiveness because he raised a murderous psychopath by feeding him his bullshit savage culture and religion - yet he is sorry his "good and educated son" just took God's work in his own hands rather than observing Ramadan.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 09:02:39 AM
So, the father apparently disagrees with his son murdering over 50 people, although he chose a rather unique way to express it:

QuoteThe father of the gunman behind the Florida massacre voiced sadness that his son took it upon himself to attack the gay community, saying it was "up to God to punish homosexuals".

In a video posted on Facebook early Monday, Seddique Mateen said he was grieved by the rampage that left 49 people dead in a gay nightclub in Orlando, calling the 29-year-old killer Omar Mateen a "good and educated son".

"I am deeply saddened and have announced this to the people of America," Seddique said in the three-minute video in the Dari language, voicing disbelief that his son carried out the killings during the holy month of Ramadan.

"It is up to God to punish homosexuals. It is not up to servants," the US resident added, sitting before a flag of his home country Afghanistan

I am not sure what you were expecting from this dude.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 09:08:28 AM

1) Don't be Muslim.
2) Don't be a parent grieving the actions/death of your child.

If I had to hazard a guess.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 09:08:28 AM

This:

QuoteThat piece of shit should be on his knees begging for forgiveness because he raised a murderous psychopath by feeding him his bullshit savage culture and religion - yet he is sorry his "good and educated son" just took God's work in his own hands rather than observing Ramadan.

But I guess his reaction just confirms what we already know about the difference between radical and moderate Muslims - the former murder people, the latter just excuse their barbaric actions.

Valmy

I don't think that nutter counts as a moderate muslim. He is a fruitcake. Calling himself the President of Afghanistan and insisting he has connections in the US government and shit.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 09:14:41 AM
I don't think that nutter counts as a moderate muslim. He is a fruitcake. Calling himself the President of Afghanistan and insisting he has connections in the US government and shit.

That's just moving the goal posts all the time.

First it was: this had nothing to do with religion.
Then: ok, maybe it had something to do with religion, but he got radicalized in the second generation, his parents were normal people.
Then: ok, his father is a weird guy but clearly not pro-Taleban.
Now: ok, his father is a religious fruitcake, not a moderate muslim, but that's an exception not a rule.

So, yeah, filth like this should have never been allowed to come into the US in the first place. The lieutenant governor of Texas was right - you reap what you sow.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 09:17:16 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 09:14:41 AM

First it was: this had nothing to do with religion.
Then: ok, maybe it had something to do with religion, but he got radicalized in the second generation, his parents were normal people.
Now: ok, his father is a religious fruitcake, not a moderate muslim.

So, yeah, filth like this should have never been allowed to come into the US in the first place. The lieutenant governor of Texas was right - you reap what you sow.

So is this what happens to old queens? First, we had only Grallon then you aged and became this way. Is this what will happen to me when I become aged? :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

I don't know - do you have a death wish?

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 09:06:06 AM
Quoteit has been reported that 31% of public mass shootings occur in the U.S despite the U.S. having only 5% of the world's population

That just cannot be possible. We have the 112th highest murder rate in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

I mean Brazil has 50,000 homicides a year. Surely a good number of those were mass shootings.

Sounds like shitty statistics and reporting to me.
that's why it's pointless to measure mass shootings, because there is no widely accepted definition.  the US federal government use one definition.  Medias uses another.  Other countries have different measurements.

Where as with homicides and even general gun related injuries, since not all regions of the world have decent healthcare coverage, you get a clearer picture.  An injury is an injurdy, a death is a death.  No matter how you take it, dead is dead is dead in this world ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

I think we can all agree that the world would be a better place if we just got rid of both guns and Muslims.

viper37

and yet, they gave him a gun :)

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Huh. I don't recall not claiming his father was insane.

QuoteFirst it was: this had nothing to do with religion.

From who? I never said that.

QuoteThen: ok, maybe it had something to do with religion, but he got radicalized in the second generation, his parents were normal people.
Now: ok, his father is a religious fruitcake, not a moderate muslim, but that's an exception not a rule.

I don't know if he is a religious fruitcake or not but he surely is a fruitcake.

QuoteSo, yeah, filth like this should have never been allowed to come into the US in the first place. The lieutenant governor of Texas was right - you reap what you sow.

You may not have noticed but we are not exactly amazing at regulating who we allow into this country.

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 09:20:50 AM
I think we can all agree that the world would be a better place if we just got rid of both guns and Muslims.
Yeah, something like that was written in Mein Kampf.