News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 08:17:25 AM

I read it. It sounds like he was great with the residents which was probably the reason he got to keep his job despite that weird shit with that co-worker.

QuoteGilroy, a former Fort Pierce police officer, said Mateen frequently made homophobic and racial comments. Gilroy said he complained to his employer several times but it did nothing because he was Muslim. Gilroy quit after he said Mateen began stalking him via multiple text messages — 20 or 30 a day. He also sent Gilroy 13 to 15 phone messages a day, he said.

I mean WTF man?

I told you.  A big fag.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 09:21:00 AM
You may not have noticed but we are not exactly amazing at regulating who we allow into this country.

That's why you need to elect Donald Trump. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 01:44:22 AM
So, some people are changing their profile pics to pink triangles at the moment. I am not sure how it is appropriate or relevant. It's like changing your profile pic to a yellow start with "Jude" on it after some Muslim bombs a Tel-Aviv cafe.

Nice to see that, even in the face of an Islamic-inspired attack on the gay community, there's still room to knock around those nasty, filthy Jews.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 13, 2016, 09:23:00 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 08:17:25 AM

I read it. It sounds like he was great with the residents which was probably the reason he got to keep his job despite that weird shit with that co-worker.

QuoteGilroy, a former Fort Pierce police officer, said Mateen frequently made homophobic and racial comments. Gilroy said he complained to his employer several times but it did nothing because he was Muslim. Gilroy quit after he said Mateen began stalking him via multiple text messages — 20 or 30 a day. He also sent Gilroy 13 to 15 phone messages a day, he said.

I mean WTF man?

I told you.  A big fag.

Yeah. The difference is that when you have a Christian self-hating closeted fag, he pickets people's funerals and has down low sex in airport bathrooms. When you have a Muslim self-hating closeted fag, he shoots up a club full of people.

Islam makes everything worse.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 13, 2016, 09:24:46 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 01:44:22 AM
So, some people are changing their profile pics to pink triangles at the moment. I am not sure how it is appropriate or relevant. It's like changing your profile pic to a yellow start with "Jude" on it after some Muslim bombs a Tel-Aviv cafe.

Nice to see that, even in the face of an Islamic-inspired attack on the gay community, there's still room to knock around those nasty, filthy Jews.

What the fuck, dude? I am saying that using a nazi symbol to demonstrate opposition to Muslim terrorism is a bit disconnected.

Grallon

Quote from: viper37 on June 13, 2016, 09:22:31 AM

Yeah, something like that was written in Mein Kampf.

Except that the Jews of Europe didn't deserve what was done to them, whereas Muslims work at deserving it every day, either by aiding, abetting, or excusing the deeds committed by a tiny minority.  A vile culture of murder, terror and destruction.  :yucky:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 09:25:26 AM
Yeah. The difference is that when you have a Christian self-hating closeted fag, he pickets people's funerals and has down low sex in airport bathrooms. When you have a Muslim self-hating closeted fag, he shoots up a club full of people.

John Wayne Gacy.  Not a Muslim.

QuoteIslam makes everything worse.

Islam:  the MSG of religions.

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on June 13, 2016, 09:43:55 AM
Quote from: viper37 on June 13, 2016, 09:22:31 AM

Yeah, something like that was written in Mein Kampf.

Except that the Jews of Europe didn't deserve what was done to them, whereas Muslims work at deserving it every day, either by aiding, abetting, or excusing the deeds committed by a tiny minority.  A vile culture of murder, terror and destruction.  :yucky:
G.
the exact same argument was made for Jews, that they were responsible for Germany's defeat in WW1, among other things.  And lots of people were reasoning that all that hatred against Jews wasn't for nothing, even if what the Nazis said was not entirely true, it was justified.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

frunk

It seems like there's a much stronger correlation between mental illness for mass killings in the US than religion.

Valmy

Quote from: frunk on June 13, 2016, 09:58:36 AM
It seems like there's a much stronger correlation between mental illness for mass killings in the US than religion.

Is there really? How many of these guys were actually diagnosed? The assumption seems to be they were mentally ill because they committed a mass shooting and with that kind of circular reasoning of course there will be a correlation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 13, 2016, 09:49:06 AM
John Wayne Gacy.  Not a Muslim.

Wasn't he a Catholic? DEPORT ALL CATHOLICS.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Valmy

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 10:02:55 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2016, 10:02:04 AM
:rolleyes:

I was trolling Seedy there Marty. Geez.

Ok. :P

Apparently, the young guy who was texting his mother was confirmed dead. Not that it matters one way or another, but still pretty fucking heartbreaking.  <_<

frunk

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2016, 10:00:28 AM
Is there really? How many of these guys were actually diagnosed? The assumption seems to be they were mentally ill because they committed a mass shooting and with that kind of circular reasoning of course there will be a correlation.

In some cases it has been, in others it's pretty clear after the fact just from looking at their writings/testimonials.