And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 02:53:06 PM
The only folks using this atrocity to further their gun nutter agenda is well, the prez and his gun nutter crew. He said as much in his news conference.

Seems to me it was a gun nutter that kicked off this whole thing last night.

Radical Islamic terrorist to me.

I.e Sandyhook=gunutter

But nice try CountdeAgenda

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

So, today are we all gay party goers?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

I.e Sandyhook=gunutter

If he were truly committed to radical Islamic terrorism, he'd have used a scimitar.

When it comes down to it, gun violence is about the guns.  And you fucking know that, so don't be stupid.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 03:20:01 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

I.e Sandyhook=gunutter

If he were truly committed to radical Islamic terrorism, he'd have used a scimitar.

When it comes down to it, gun violence is about the guns.  And you fucking know that, so don't be stupid.

Yes, guns are bad news at 11.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 02:04:06 PM
If there is an actual international terrorist link and not just dumb posturing from ISIS, this is the biggest terrorist attack on US soil since 911.
I'd be astonished if there was an actual international terrorism link. ISIS provide the inspiration (to an extent), the perpetrators claim allegiance, ISIS takes credit providing further inspiration. It's propaganda of the deed.

QuoteEven in the face of indescribable tragedies like this, the 2nd Amendment stands strong.
CONSTITUTION STRONG
Sandy Hook. If an attack on schoolkids won't challenge American support for this interpretation of the 2nd Amendment nothing will.

QuoteSeems to me it was a gun nutter that kicked off this whole thing last night.
Yeah I mean if we're really looking for a common thread in these attacks it's not Islamic terrorism it's angry men with access to guns.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:20:55 PM
Yes, guns are bad news at 11.

The NRA thanks you for your support in being part of the problem.

11B4V

Siege

"In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots
at Gerald Ford, President of the United States.

In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States.

In 1984 James Hubert, a disgruntled Democrat,
shot and killed 22 people in a McDonalds restaurant.

In 1986 Patrick Sherrill, a disgruntled Democrat,
shot and killed 15 people in an Oklahoma post office.

In 1990 James Pough, a disgruntled Democrat, shot
and killed 10 people at a GMAC office.

In 1991 George Hennard, a disgruntled Democrat,
shot and killed 23 people in a Luby's cafeteria in Killeen, TX.

In 1995 James Daniel Simpson, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 5 coworkers in a Texas laboratory.

In 1999 Larry Asbrook, a disgruntled Democrat,
shot and killed 8 people at a church service.

In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots
at the White House in a failed attempt to kill President George W. Bush.

In 2003 Douglas Williams, a disgruntled Democrat,
shot and killed 7 people at a Lockheed Martin plant.

In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung - Hui
Cho, shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.

In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.

In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes,
went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.

In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger, a disgruntled

Democrat, shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.

In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza,
shot and killed 26 people in a school in Newtown, CT.

As recently as Sept 2013, an angry Democrat shot
12 at a Navy ship yard.

Guns don't kill people, Democrats with guns kill people.

Not one NRA member, or Republican conservative was involved in ANY of the aforementioned shootings and murders."

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Well you can see why Democrats would be so anxious to remove guns from society Siegey. They know first hand how dangerous they can be.

QuoteNot one NRA member, or Republican conservative was involved in ANY of the aforementioned shootings and murders."

Clearly they need to own their NRA/Republican/Conservative privilege and have some compassion for the plight of the moderate Democrats trying to stop the endless murder sprees of their compatriots. Why are they so eager to betray these moderate Democrats and enable radical Democratic terrorism Siegey? Why will they not lock arms with them and fight back against terrorism?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on June 12, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.

12 at a Navy ship yard.

Not one NRA member, or Republican conservative was involved in ANY of the aforementioned shootings and murders."

source?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 03:47:13 PM
Well you can see why Democrats would be so anxious to remove guns from society Siegey. They know first hand how dangerous they can be.

QuoteNot one NRA member, or Republican conservative was involved in ANY of the aforementioned shootings and murders."

Clearly they need to own their NRA/Republican/Conservative privilege and have some compassion for the plight of the moderate Democrats trying to stop the endless murder sprees of their compatriots. Why are they so eager to betray these moderate Democrats and enable radical Democratic terrorism Siegey? Why will they not lock arms with them and fight back against terrorism?

Arm yourselves

11B4V

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:55:15 PM
Arm yourselves

I probably should. I know many Democrats they are probably all getting ready to shoot me at any moment.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
Quote from: Siege on June 12, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

12 at a Navy ship yard.

source?

Google