News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Carl Pics Thread (Usual Garbon Warning)

Started by Malthus, July 01, 2009, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

Aw! He looks precious. I can't believe how fast he's growing. It seems like the last pictures you posted he was still a baby. Now he actually looks like a kid.
I want my mother fucking points!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jos Theelen

Quote from: Malthus on July 01, 2009, 01:22:05 PM
Quote from: Jos Theelen on July 01, 2009, 01:08:21 PM
Looking at his clothes, he shrank a bit.

(Maybe Malthus cannot afford to buy decent clothes for his kid)

Huh?  :huh:

Just kidding.

Malthus

Quote from: Monoriu on July 02, 2009, 03:46:24 AM
Somehow I get the impression that he looks increasingly handsome as time goes by  :hug:

Clothing costs must be immense considering the rate at which he grows.  Are you saving his old clothes for a possible younger sibling?

He has younger cousins ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Heh, Carl said something very funny the other day, my mom toldme. Poor kid has yet to learn what not to say in public.

He went swimming with my mother at the Columbus Centre, which has a client base of mostly Italian ladies of an advanced age. They were showering in the shower room (filled with large, elderly Italian ladies) when he says, in a loud voice:

"Grandma, why does that lady have a mustache? Only men have mustaches!"

... and of course every lady in the place thought he was referring to her:face:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Maladict

Malthus

Malthus

Been awhile - here are a couple from this weekend at the cottage.

Carl learns to swim:

Carl learns to fly:

KRonn

Cool, Malthus.     :)  Swimming is good to learn early.

I also like the last pic where Carl is learning to fly.    ;)   It'll be all too soon before he leaves the nest!   

Admiral Yi

Do you have any hott Ukrainian sisters-in-law you'd like to take pictures of too? :)

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2009, 11:54:32 AM
Do you have any hott Ukrainian sisters-in-law you'd like to take pictures of too? :)

My Ukranian sisters-in-law fail at being hott.  :(

Admiral Yi

Damn Malthus, I just noticed the fur bra you're wearing. :lol:

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2009, 01:33:15 PM
Damn Malthus, I just noticed the fur bra you're wearing. :lol:

I hope that's not how you define "hott".  :D

Anyway, worry not: it is not your escaped sideburns.  :P

Malthus

Some more - Carl and his cousin Sarah out hunting butterflies:

Finding stuff at the beach: