Carl Pics Thread (Usual Garbon Warning)

Started by Malthus, July 01, 2009, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 28, 2009, 09:43:33 AM
Are you sure it isn't rabid?

I'm sure now. If it was rabid, I'd be dead - these pics were taken almost a month ago.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

I like this one - Carl goes for a paddle with his grandfather through the morning mist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

ulmont

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2009, 09:11:00 AM
From the cottage ... one large Dock Spider.

Sweet Jesus God, kill it With Fire!

Malthus

Malthus

Quote from: ulmont on September 28, 2009, 09:51:24 AM

Sweet Jesus God, kill it With Fire!

That's not even a particularly large one. They grow to about twice the length.

In some ways, northern Quebec is amazingly rain-forest like.

KRonn

Good pics Malthus.  :)   I get a kick out of Rocky the squirrel so close up and feeding out of your hand, and almost feeding on your hand. 

Malthus

This is an interesting geological site - the cliffs of Canal Bay (a big rift in the earth).

Also, site of some hand-sized Dock Spiders (too far away to be seen).

Brazen

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2009, 09:40:55 AM
Heh, I was thinking obout taking off the redeye, but it looks so attractive on that thing ...  ;)
"It's got a vicious streak a mile wide!"

Korea

spider

Oh geez thank you very much for freaking me the fuck out.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2009, 09:25:52 AM

Man they grow up fast.  I don't want to lie to you Malthus, but your kid there is starting to take a trip down the ugly street.  Maybe a doctor can fix that extra leg problem.  Maybe braces or something, I don't know.

I was going to yell at your for not taking the spider out of your quote but that was too funny.

Korea

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on September 28, 2009, 10:25:05 AM
Oh geez thank you very much for freaking me the fuck out.

Heh, you'd looove the outhouse up there.  :D

It's made out of logs. A Dock Spider's natural habitat. You get spiders the size of saucers in there.   ;)

On one occasion, I noticed one moulting (shedding its skin) right over my head while I was ... occupied. It noticed me at the same time and angrily (or fearfully) *rattled its skin* at me.

Admiral Yi

Take a picture of yourself feeding the monster a peanut.

Malthus