Carl Pics Thread (Usual Garbon Warning)

Started by Malthus, July 01, 2009, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Armyknife on August 24, 2009, 04:28:09 PM

Good swimming skills, but you need to give him some guidance on water safety, he gonna flatten that pasty white bloke.

Shit, everyone's a critic.  :D

At least I'm not obese any more - just pasty with a fur bra.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Siege

Quote from: Malthus on August 24, 2009, 05:04:15 PM
Quote from: Armyknife on August 24, 2009, 04:28:09 PM

Good swimming skills, but you need to give him some guidance on water safety, he gonna flatten that pasty white bloke.

Shit, everyone's a critic.  :D

At least I'm not obese any more - just pasty with a fur bra.  :lol:

Yeah, these fuckers are criticizing all the time, while they don't dare post their pictures.

On the other hand, even I, a frigin barbarian by your standards, trim my HOTT body.

I recomend you do the same.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Malthus

From the cottage ... one large Dock Spider.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Agelastus

That Dock Spider scares me - it thinks I'm prey...
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2009, 09:11:00 AM
From the cottage ... one large Dock Spider.

Man they grow up fast.  I don't want to lie to you Malthus, but your kid there is starting to take a trip down the ugly street.  Maybe a doctor can fix that extra leg problem.  Maybe braces or something, I don't know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Malthus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2009, 09:25:52 AM
Man they grow up fast.  I don't want to lie to you Malthus, but your kid there is starting to take a trip down the ugly street.  Maybe a doctor can fix that extra leg problem.  Maybe braces or something, I don't know.

:D

DGuller

I was going to make the same joke, sort of like "My, Carl has certainly changed".  Great minds think.........  Oh.  Hmm.  :(

Malthus

Feeding the flying squirel:

The fucker mistook my finger for a peanut and bit me.  :lol:

Brazen

Jeebus, look at those eyes! That was no mistake, that squirrel is pure evil!

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on September 28, 2009, 09:29:33 AM
I was going to make the same joke, sort of like "My, Carl has certainly changed".  Great minds think.........  Oh.  Hmm.  :(

Yeah, that's not something you want to say.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Malthus

Quote from: Brazen on September 28, 2009, 09:36:12 AM
Jeebus, look at those eyes! That was no mistake, that squirrel is pure evil!

Heh, I was thinking obout taking off the redeye, but it looks so attractive on that thing ...  ;)

Anyway, flying squirrels are often heard (usually, landing on the roof) but very rarely seen up north, as they are both shy and nocturnal; this is a bit of a prize photo for me.

Another thing is that they fly (or rather glide) *extremely fast* - like little furry rockets. I always thought they drifted about more sedately. Not so!

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2009, 09:29:01 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2009, 09:25:52 AM

:D

Well on the bright side there's no question he's your son now!