News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Legbiter on July 05, 2016, 03:32:51 AM
No that's everyone. Except Björn, he was busy.

There's no "but I don't like football" misery guts on tv?
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

Liep

My Portuguese is non-existent but I do believe they nailed this headline. It's very self-fulfilling. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Portugal against the world.  :P

Duque de Bragança

Wrong translation Larch: it's Portugal vs the butt hurt.  :lol: Französische Lügenpresse über alles in this aspect though, sorry Liep.  :hug:

Liep

Can only listen to the game, but it's been boring so far. BBC commentators keep calling it "cagey" which I guess is just another word for boring.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"I almost miss Northern Ireland and Ukraine, goddamnit that first half was boring" - Danish pundit.

But the Duke will probably tell me that it's just butt hurt. :P

The Larch

Might this be the first time Portugal win a game during the official 90 minutes?

Zanza

Liep

Wonderful header there. 2nd goal not as pretty.

Agelastus

Oh well...bye, bye Wales... :(
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Duque de Bragança

I feel almost sorry for the butthurt.  :P

[spoiler]Not[/spoiler]

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on July 06, 2016, 02:59:55 PM
"I almost miss Northern Ireland and Ukraine, goddamnit that first half was boring" - Danish pundit.

But the Duke will probably tell me that it's just butt hurt. :P

You are indeed butt hurt, but yes the first half was not great, with a referee not helping.

Happy now? :)

FunkMonk

Portugal are the Donald Trump of Europe.

And I actually like Ronaldo.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Maladict

Both France and Germany should be able to deal with this.  Right? :unsure: