And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

For the butt hurt squad :)

Josquius

Noticed a shop has a sale of euro 2016 stock. They have football shirts from a variety of countries. Lots of croatias. And..... Denmark?
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Get one for Liep, please.

Liep

France started very good.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Also, the referee is wearing baby blue socks. How is he supposed to assert his authority?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Judging from the first 15 minutes I don't think we need to worry about a Portuguese win on Sunday.

Liep

Malicious Intent

First Boateng, now Schweinsteiger.  <_<
New motto of the German team: Put your hands in the air like you don't care!

Valmy

:ph34r: Now to weather the storm
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Also, can we talk about Giroud's free run towards goal? Wtf was that?

HVC

Quote from: Liep on July 07, 2016, 02:18:58 PM
Judging from the first 15 minutes I don't think we need to worry about a Portuguese win on Sunday.
will you cry if Portugal wins? Gotta keep the crying equilibrium :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Maladict

Wtf happened to Germany?

Valmy

:yeah: :yeah:

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: HVC on July 07, 2016, 03:17:54 PM
Quote from: Liep on July 07, 2016, 02:18:58 PM
will you cry if Portugal wins? Gotta keep the crying equilibrium :D

They just might win. Both teams have given up a wealth of chances, the Germans have just been too ineffective and France has had Giroud.

Liep

Well done France and well done Iceland on delivering the chant of this Euros. :cheers: