News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Romania should have had that. Whew.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Ok looks like they have settled down. That was a good sequence.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Liep

GRIEZMAN YOU SENTIENT ENEMA. Two 100% chances and you miss. Never should've picked him for my fantasy team. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Whatever. It is still early. France is starting to impose its will.

Valmy

One of the most frustrating parts of watching this game is when a team is dominating but cannot turn that superior play into goals.

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2016, 02:31:45 PM
One of the most frustrating parts of watching this game is when a team is dominating but cannot turn that superior play into goals.

Not if you're a supporter of the team being dominated - in that case it's a supreme effort of hanging on, supplemented with nail biting luck :)

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2016, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2016, 02:31:45 PM

Not if you're a supporter of the team being dominated - in that case it's a supreme effort of hanging on, supplemented with nail biting luck :)

True. I have certainly had that experience watching the US play :P

Admiral Yi

What happened to the ridiculous French haircuts from last go around?

Valmy

Well that was an interesting half. Disaster averted then it went kind of how I thought it would.

Cannot afford to draw or lose to these Romanian jokers.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 10, 2016, 02:49:26 PM
What happened to the ridiculous French haircuts from last go around?

This year isn't so bad, some haircuts to watch can be seen here: http://www.dr.dk/sporten/uefa-em-2016/billeder-em-frisurer-du-skal-laegge-maerke-til
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

What a turgid game so far. Unsurprisingly, I guess.

Liep

If the French started running they might win.

HVC

Quote from: Liep on June 10, 2016, 03:09:02 PM
If the French started running they might win.
yeah, but when the French start running they have the habit of running the wrong way

:P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

There we go. France won't self harm tonight.

celedhring

Woah, that should have been disallowed. Clear foul on the keeper.