News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2016, 08:24:15 AM
I was just saying all the news I am getting so far is the endless labor strikes involving this tournament. And now Marseilles hooligan fighting. I want to hear about glorious French victories outside of labor negotiations and street brawls.

First you have to hear about Spanish players abusing an under aged girl.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-de-gea-accused-organising-8157098?ICID=FB_mirror_main
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on June 10, 2016, 10:21:10 AM
I was just saying all the news I am getting so far is the endless labor strikes involving this tournament. And now Marseilles hooligan fighting. I want to hear about glorious French victories outside of labor negotiations and street brawls.

First you have to hear about Spanish players abusing an under aged girl.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-de-gea-accused-organising-8157098?ICID=FB_mirror_main

That was in 2012 though!

And technically she wasn't underage. Our age of consent was 13 at the time  :blush:

Of course, she (allegedly) didn't give consent.

Liep

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 10, 2016, 08:16:21 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2016, 08:01:24 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 10, 2016, 02:19:01 AM
Fun already started early in Marseille with incidents between drunken English hooligans and Marseille scum  as in '98. French media say "Marseillais" i.e Marseille people but that's not really convincing.

Man it will be nice this afternoon when we actually have some matches to discuss in this trainwreck.

A trainwreck would be dramatic. Hence, somewhat entertaining. Actually, I expect a boring opener with a French victory over a defending Romanian side.
Only one game today at 21 CET/19 UT.

Romania isn't what it used to be. :(

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

Well, '98 started this way too.  :P

HVC

I wonder which one is the real slim shady.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Zanza

Quote from: Josephus on June 10, 2016, 07:51:17 AM
I look forward to watching England go out in the Q/Fs to Germany in penalites.

And yes, I'm an England fan. :lol:
Germany lost half of its penalty shootouts at European Championships.

Admiral Yi

Liep

Because I refuse to pay for FOX News Denmark aka. TV2 I've had to VPN to France to watch the game on TF1. It isn't free to watch in any language I understand. :(

Liep

Opening ceremony has hundreds of can-can dancers. France wins.

Liep

Oh and David Guetta playing Darude - Sandstorm. Wtf is happening.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 10, 2016, 01:18:10 PM
Because I refuse to pay for FOX News Denmark aka. TV2 I've had to VPN to France to watch the game on TF1. It isn't free to watch in any language I understand. :(

You're not missing much. :P

Liep

La Marseillaise :frog:

Let the games begin!

Valmy

Alright! Let's behead some tyrants play some soccer!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

France already trying hard to disappoint.