And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2016

Started by grumbler, February 09, 2016, 06:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 22, 2016, 11:54:51 PM
Was she a Georgia Tech fan?

No, both of us were neutrals. Bizarrely we started arguing walking into the stadium after I commented that it was good she was wearing a white shirt and I wished I was (it was supposed to be a white out). She was horrified she might be considered a georgia tech supporter, and thoroughly put off when I tried to convince her that georgia tech people are good people and she should support the yellow jackets tonight.

She is an Auburn fan, and doesn't believe non SEC football should really count.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on September 23, 2016, 12:17:05 AM

She is an Auburn fan, and doesn't believe non SEC football should really count.

Sounds like you lucked out to me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

I never had any luck either with girls that like football :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Michigan finally discovers what can stop them against the Penn State Pedos: the half.

Wisconsin looks a lot better than I expected.  Gameday in Ann Arbor next week?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Tennessee managed to make a shitty uniform twice as shitty. 

MadBurgerMaker

Ped State getting crushed means it has been a good weekend no matter what.

Scipio

Hotty Toddy, you Georgia pukes.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

alfred russel

Jesus Christ ND sucks. The D is horrendous. Just about making a bowl at this point--and beating USC.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Ed Anger

The taint is strong with ND.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Yeah well so does Texas. Fortunately the Big 12 is so horrendous this year they might reach nine wins if they play their shitty defensive backs right.

Kind of puts that opening night battle in perspective doesn't it?  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2016, 07:59:25 PM
The taint is strong with ND.

When was Tim born? ND's last national title was 1988.  :hmm:

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2016, 08:00:39 PM
Yeah well so does Texas. Fortunately the Big 12 is so horrendous this year they might reach nine wins if they play their shitty defensive backs right.

Kind of puts that opening night battle in perspective doesn't it?  :P

Zero doubt.

ND got a sack against Duke on a third down and the team went so nuts i thought it highly probable that would draw a penalty. That was their first sack of the season, and the DC is all about bringing pressure.  :lol: ND hasn't forced a fumble yet this year--not even one the offense recovered. 1 turnover per game is the average I think. They just gave up 38 to a duke team that scored 27 combined against Wake Forest and Northwestern, combined.

The fans were distinctly chanting to fire the DC before the half.

katmai

Whew!

Survived against Berkut's Cats to face Stanford undeafeated on Friday.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Sigh. So close...

Well, Arizona under Dawkins at least looks a bit more legit to make a bowl game at least this year...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2016, 06:00:00 PM
Tennessee managed to make a shitty uniform twice as shitty. 

I wonder if their players are going to figure out before the season is over that a football game doesn't start with the third quarter.