Main Menu

Languish Powerball Pool!

Started by Berkut, January 12, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 04:07:46 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2016, 03:53:54 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 13, 2016, 03:52:41 PM
I don't understand. Is Yi going to send the six dollars to Berkut on Liep's behalf?

I'll send him a check if Liep doesn't make good on his pledge of 6 bucks.

Someone needs to send the $6 to paypal.

Paypal is my system of record for this. I don't want to have to keep track of IOUs.

I'm out then, PayPal needs 1-2 days to re-verify me.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Pedrito

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 04:13:59 PM
Crap! So much for that idea!

Pedrito: 5 shares
:lol:  Thank you Berk, I did not read the last posts, I was trying (successfully!  ;)) to convince my wife to use her paypal account.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

The Minsky Moment

Gotta send in more, too much dilution.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Berkut

Well, I am ok with someone paying on your behalf - in fact, I am doing so for grumbler since I know him outside of languish and he told me yesterday he wants in.

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Liep

At least this will benefit America socially, right? Here the lottery money usually goes to sports unions that divide them out to local sports clubs.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on January 13, 2016, 04:18:41 PM
At least this will benefit America socially, right? Here the lottery money usually goes to sports unions that divide them out to local sports clubs.

The profits go to state governments, which can use them however they wish.  Though I think some states have passed laws that mandate lottery proceeds (or some share) is earmarked for education spending.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2016, 04:23:27 PM

The profits go to state governments, which can use them however they wish.  Though I think some states have passed laws that mandate lottery proceeds (or some share) is earmarked for education spending.

So Yi, send me some money for you and Liep :)

You don't want to be the only poor person left on Languish!

I am going to be heading home from work in a bit, so I will be out of commo for a couple hours, will update when I get home.

Pretty impressed with how many people are involved, I didn't expect this many people to fall fo....errrh, trust me!

0 rows returned

Liep

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 04:27:38 PM

So Yi, send me some money for you and Liep :)

Do it! Join the crazy train.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on January 13, 2016, 04:37:59 PM

Already bought some private shares.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2016, 04:47:25 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 13, 2016, 04:37:59 PM

Already bought some private shares.

Then buy 3 for me, I can't be the only languishite not throwing my money away. :(

alfred russel

Many states use them to keep black people in jail for long periods for non violent crimes.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017