News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Finally, someone with a plan!  :rolleyes:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/12/06/judge-jeanine-after-san-bernardino-terrorists-here-time-start-fighting-survival

Quote'It's About Surviving': Judge Jeanine Says U.S. Must 'Stop Pussyfooting' in Terror Fight

On last night's "Justice," Judge Jeanine Pirro said the country needs to "stop pussyfooting" in its fight against Islamic terror, which she said comes down to our survival.

Pirro said that in the wake of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11, every American needs to make a plan for how they're going to protect themselves and their families.

"This is not about politics," she said. "It's about being safe. It's about surviving."

As part of her five-point plan, Pirro called for a full-scale closure of U.S. borders and halting of the visa program.

"I don't care if it's a business visa or a vacation visa, an education visa, a fiancée visa, a ninety-day visa. Stop. These people do not have a right to be here," Pirro said.

She also criticized President Obama and his Administration for being overly protective of Muslims and their religion, while being ready to "denigrate all gun owners and take away our rights based on the actions of a few."

"If we are stopped from saying something against Mohammed, the Muslim religion, or Muslims in general, then Sharia law is already here," she said.

The single deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11 has happened.  They're here and it's time to stop pussy footing around, time to stop this 'politically incorrect' nonsense worrying about other people's feelings, pull out all the stops and start fighting for the survival of this country and our way of life.

You need to make a plan; how you're going to protect yourself, your family, and your kids.

This is not about politics. It's about being safe. It's about surviving.

The plan:

Number one. Get a gun. Buy one legally.  Learn how to shoot.  And be primed to use it.  I don't care if you get a long gun, a handgun, a revolver, a semi-automatic.  Get whatever gun you can handle.  And don't let anyone talk you out of it.   The Second Amendment to the Constitution and the United States Supreme Court confirm your right to have one.

Number two. It is time to weaponize your local police. They are the first line of defense in this Islamic terrorist war against us. If you watched the San Bernardino attack unfold, you understand these jihadists were not going to stop with that one attack. The local police are the ones who took down these Islamic terrorists and stopped a further massacre. Your local police, like the cops in San Bernardino. Three hundred of them running toward the danger openly stating, "I'll take the first bullet." These are your defenders. These remarkable men and women in blue are our heroes who don't think twice about taking a bullet for you.

Number three. We need to close the borders. From Mexico and from Canada.  Pure and simple.  Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have set the precedent by showing the world it can be done on American soil.  There needs to be a halt to the issuance of visas. I don't care if it's a business visa or a vacation visa, an education visa, a fiance visa, a ninety day visa. Stop. These people do not have a right to be here. Period. End of story.

Number four. We must stop the refugee resettlement program immediately.  I don't want to hear that it's not who we are.  I know who we are.  We are a nation founded on Judeo-Christian ethics.  I don't need anyone to tell me that I have to take in somebody because they want to change the political demographics.  Need I remind anyone that we don't have the ability to vet them and even when we do, we don't know what the hell we're doing.  Example. the Tsarnaev brothers.  The Boston bombers.  We gave the family political asylum and they thanked us by killing, dismembering and blinding innocent Americans.

Number five. Get ready to give up some privacy. The metadata collection that was going on has been stopped.  If that program were still in place, the feds could have taken the cellphones of those terrorist animals and immediately connected them to their contacts.

Arm yourself with knowledge. In order to confront the enemy you must know who the enemy is. Since our commander-in-chief won't even call them what they are --Islamic terrorists-- but instead prefers to preach what Islam is and isn't and that we shouldn't denigrate all Muslims based on the actions of a few, while he is willing to denigrate all gun owners and take away our rights based on the actions of a few.

You need to recognize the danger. Talk to your neighbors. Create organizations to stay current on questionable behavior not just in your community but around the country.

We're told to say something when we see something, but don't say anything against people who act suspiciously who happen to be Muslim because that would be Islamophobic. Farook and Malik's neighbors said nothing when they saw something because they were fearful of being called Islamophobes or racially profiling.  That's the plan folks--to shut us up.

When our own attorney general, Loretta Lynch, trumpets her greatest fear is that anti-Muslim rhetoric will lead to violence against Muslims the day before the FBI calls the massacre of 14 Americans a terrorist act we've got a problem.

I'm here to tell you it's part of the Islamic terrorists' plan.  If we are stopped from saying something against Mohammed, the Muslim religion, or Muslims in general, then Sharia law is already here.

We are living in a dangerous time. The jackals are at the door.

And that's my open.

Where does Fox find these nutjobs? :huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on December 07, 2015, 02:55:43 AM
In order to confront the enemy you must know who the enemy is.

Indeed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

QuoteShe also criticized President Obama and his Administration for being overly protective of Muslims and their religion, while being ready to "denigrate all gun owners and take away our rights based on the actions of a few."

Is there anything more amusing than how completely oblivious people can be to the things they say?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

KRonn

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2015, 08:14:28 PM
Speech: bleh.

Agreed, lame. Same old stuff, nothing new about ISIS or going after terrorism. Fine that he talks about we shouldn't be going after Muslims in the US, but there really hasn't been any serious attacks on Muslims. He spent the most of it, some 30 percent, on guns and whatever else he doesn't like about what Americans are doing. Not enough on terrorism and nothing new.

No guns for people on the no fly list, fine again, I'm ok with that. But that won't work and wouldn't have prevented this attack nor likely most terror attacks or gun crimes. Terrorists will get the guns, like they did in France, and explosives like they did here. Even the ACLU complains about the no fly list as being too broad and inaccurate. We have Congress members and members of  Home boy land Security on it. Duh... Begs the question though of why are people who are legitimately on the list even in the country? If they're so dangerous as to be denied boarding an airliner, just how bad are they and why are they running free?

KRonn

WTF was up with the FBI and cops allowing the home of the terrorists of San Bernadino to be opened to the public? They say they have everything but that was only after a day or two of perusing the place. What if they have to go back when they find out more info during their investigation, which will take a long time as they investigate other people and connections.

Then the lawyers for the terrorists made a long TV appearance. They were a couple of lamers, making excuses, finding blame where ever. But of course they'll do that for their clients but they were mainly just disingenuous to the point of pissing off people.

Razgovory

Quote from: KRonn on December 07, 2015, 12:40:17 PM

Agreed, lame. Same old stuff, nothing new about ISIS or going after terrorism. Fine that he talks about we shouldn't be going after Muslims in the US, but there really hasn't been any serious attacks on Muslims. He spent the most of it, some 30 percent, on guns and whatever else he doesn't like about what Americans are doing. Not enough on terrorism and nothing new.

And what "new stuff" should be said?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

The no fly list has been hated ever since it was first invented. Nobody knows how somebody gets on it and it is almost impossible to get off it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/673687588591439873

Ted cruz has a plan too:
CRUZ: IF I AM ELECTED PRESIDENT, I WILL DIRECT THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO DESTROY ISIS

Berkut

WTF. Why didn't we think of that before???
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on December 07, 2015, 12:50:19 PM
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/673687588591439873

Ted cruz has a plan too:
CRUZ: IF I AM ELECTED PRESIDENT, I WILL DIRECT THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO DESTROY ISIS

:lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Richard Hakluyt

You need superhuman cunning to come up with a plan like that.

Valmy

When I am made coach of the US National Team I will tell my players to beat Germany.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

frunk

"I will have a DoD contractor build a Destroy ISIS button, and I WILL PRESS IT".

Richard Hakluyt

The contractor's budget will be.............ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!

KRonn

Quote from: Razgovory on December 07, 2015, 12:45:32 PM
Quote from: KRonn on December 07, 2015, 12:40:17 PM

And what "new stuff" should be said?

He's the President, he needs to figure out what will work. We were just hit with a terrorist attack and he goes on like his policy is working. For example, ISIS has been telling people that they don't have to come to the Mid East to join the fight, that they can make attacks where they are. Also social media, the propaganda war and other venues are likely places that can be beefed up. He could have talked about making changes there. Things like that for starters.