News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Walking Dead- So, an episode where the buffed up lvl 15 warriors take out the lvl 1 mages to try and level them up and make them less useless.
Woops.
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 15, 2016, 01:12:13 PM
Quote from: Solmyr on March 15, 2016, 11:32:39 AM
People are betting on Glenn, Carol, and/or Daryl dying this season.

Edit: And Abraham.

Or maybe all four.  :o :cry:

Well, Glenn is supposed to die (from the comics, anyway) early on in the interactions with the Saviors...but doing the Glenn-death tease mid-season, just to kill him in the finale would be mega-lame.  :P

Being that Daryl is a non-comic character, maybe they'll trade Glenn's death with his? :hmm:

citizen k

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 21, 2016, 04:43:02 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on March 15, 2016, 01:12:13 PM

Or maybe all four.  :o :cry:

Well, Glenn is supposed to die (from the comics, anyway) early on in the interactions with the Saviors...but doing the Glenn-death tease mid-season, just to kill him in the finale would be mega-lame.  :P

Being that Daryl is a non-comic character, maybe they'll trade Glenn's death with his? :hmm:

My deathwatch:

Daryl
Glenn
Abraham
Carol

Tonitrus

Was justing reading the comic wiki, and from that, it seems Abraham in that universe was the one who takes the arrow to the head.

Maybe he will be the one killed instead of Glenn.  It kinda works...start a love interest with Sasha to get the fire kindled, then have him taken out.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on March 21, 2016, 06:19:59 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 08, 2016, 06:46:45 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 07, 2016, 10:15:26 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 07, 2016, 09:57:54 PM
You get to see WD and BCS though?

Not if I am not at home when it's broadcast I won't.

But do you get to see them on AMC's website?
Nope

BCS had a couple episodes that don't require login, but TWD is popular enough to not need to do that (to log in and watch, you need to have a cable service that carries AMC anyway).

My alternative has been to prop up Bezos by shelling out the cash to Amazon.  I figure it's not really all that pricey.  It'd make more sense if I dumped my cable TV though.  :P

11B4V

Quote from: Josephus on March 21, 2016, 09:28:13 AM
I liked the cute fat girl.  :(

When that happened my daughter and other jumped out of their seat.  I said well that will leave a mark. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Phillip V

Another good, thoughtful episode.  Daryl and Carol's brief 30-second exchange at the beginning ended up being the entire episode (and series?).  Very memorable.

Josephus

I'd be shocked if Daryll dies. I know the rumours, but that's probably intentional red herring.

Carol perhaps. She's  a popular character, but if she leaves the group again, then maybe her storyline is over.

My picks:

1. Carol
2. Abraham
3. Glenn
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Phillip V

When that hit, my first thought was one-eyed Carl for some reason.

Josephus

Quote from: Phillip V on March 22, 2016, 09:13:43 AM

When that hit, my first thought was one-eyed Carl for some reason.

They should give her one good eye to Carl
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Abraham has been on course for death for a while.
Would be funny if he is the last one standing
██████
██████
██████

KRonn

With Carol leaving the colony and the group going out to look for her in what appears will be various small groups, I expect some of them will be hard pressed by roving bands of Neganites searching for them after the attack on that one Negan compound.

Silly Carol. I can understand her having a change of mindset after all the killing and wanting to leave to avoid more killing to defend her friends, but on her own she'll have to kill just to survive. I love her character though.

Anyhow, with a couple of episodes left I expect there will be a cliffhanger at the season finale and I also expect one of the group to be killed. No idea who though.

Josephus

Odds on it being Daryll just went up. I think it's definately going to be him or Carol. Glenn still a good bet.

lustindarkness

I think that was a shoulder shot. Now next week he may not survive the full 90 minutes of the season finale.
Or worst, they show him "possibly" dying and make us wait a few months to find out. <_<
Grand Duke of Lurkdom