News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Pretty crazy episode last night. Next two will end the season with a bang.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

Dang this thread...and the local cable company.

Not sure if I should pony up for the Amazon Prime same-day, or cheapskate out and wait for the episodes to slowly filter out to no-login required AMC.com availability (which is like 2-3 weeks behind).  <_<

katmai

I went and got Sling app for $20 a month as gives me AMC/IFC/Viceland and el rey network.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on March 07, 2016, 09:37:19 PM
I went and got Sling app for $20 a month as gives me AMC/IFC/Viceland and el rey network.

Holy crap, it has TCM*...I might have to cut the GCI cord (though I'd still need to pay for their internet  :P ).

*Though I'd have to figure out how to DVR the movies somehow.  :sleep:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 07, 2016, 09:41:33 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 07, 2016, 09:37:19 PM

Holy crap, it has TCM*...I might have to cut the GCI cord (though I'd still need to pay for their internet  :P ).

*Though I'd have to figure out how to DVR the movies somehow.  :sleep:

From what I can find...you have to watch AMC live, which I can rarely do with my work schedule.  :mad:

Eddie Teach

You get to see WD and BCS though?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 07, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

Not if I am not at home when it's broadcast I won't.

katmai

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 07, 2016, 09:45:57 PM

From what I can find...you have to watch AMC live, which I can rarely do with my work schedule.  :mad:
Not sure what your schedule is but yes AMC is live only, but like last night Walking dead was on at 5pm for first airing (sling seems to be on EST) and then rebroadcast at 8:30 and 9:30pm
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

I shelled out the 4$ required for AMC back in September after years of torrents. Gotta say, live broadcast is stressfull.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 07, 2016, 10:15:26 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 07, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

Not if I am not at home when it's broadcast I won't.

But do you get to see them on AMC's website?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

I know they made a big deal about it being dark and all.....but still, their plan rested on finding a zombie whose face resembled Gregory's (or whatever his name is). Bit of a stretch.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Well that was pretty cool.

Would the guards have known what the guy looks like? It strikes me those goons probably wouldn't.

Probable spoiler for future episodes:
[spoiler]had something ruined for me..... reedus I'd leaving the show. Hence daryl is going to die :([/spoiler]
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Josephus

If they didn't know what he looked like, why go through the pains of breaking his nose.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011