The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

KRonn

They seriously needed to speak to that young kid to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.  I can see why they all left but it's seriously unnerving for those "rookies" to walk through an army of walkers.

I kept waiting for Glenn and Enid to get to a car and make some noise outside the walls to draw the walkers off.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on December 01, 2015, 09:41:13 AM
Oh come on. You gonna tell me you don't find Enid super hott? You guys are full of shit. Or afraid to say what you really think. Cant wait for the tecjnological singularity so we all look 25.

She ain't got shit on Rosita or Beth.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Beth, maybe. Close call.
Rosita, who's that?
If i don't know who that is, she ain't got my attention, so she ain't hot.

Grey Fox

Really? I thought Rosita was pretty much how you think women should look.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Quote from: Siege on December 01, 2015, 09:47:15 AM
By the way, did you guys notice Maggie's jeans when she was climbing away from the walkers?

Could a been a stunt guy's jeans you were looking at.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 01, 2015, 11:04:53 AM
Quote from: Tyr on December 01, 2015, 02:30:52 AM
I'm kind of relieved they didn't end the series on a cliff hanger. Does look like they were set for the sheltered kid saying mom to turn the zombies on them followed by fade to black.
I have to find issue with their plan here. Taking the kids with them too?  Wouldn't it be better for some of the fit people only to leave and draw the attention of the zombies away from that house?

Yeah, I didn't understand why they all had to leave.  The only danger was running out of food and water.  Something that could be solved if Rick took a small group to draw the herd away.  That after all was the plan that started this season off.

Not sure. Herd was in the house. Would take them a while to formulate a plan to draw that many away. I think the house wasn't safe anymore.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Siege

Siege

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 01, 2015, 01:47:38 PM
Really? I thought Rosita was pretty much how you think women should look.

Too old, too fat.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 01, 2015, 11:04:53 AM
Quote from: Tyr on December 01, 2015, 02:30:52 AM
I'm kind of relieved they didn't end the series on a cliff hanger. Does look like they were set for the sheltered kid saying mom to turn the zombies on them followed by fade to black.
I have to find issue with their plan here. Taking the kids with them too?  Wouldn't it be better for some of the fit people only to leave and draw the attention of the zombies away from that house?

Yeah, I didn't understand why they all had to leave.  The only danger was running out of food and water.  Something that could be solved if Rick took a small group to draw the herd away.  That after all was the plan that started this season off.

they can't stay, they are overrun by zombies inside the house, thanks to the stupid teenage kid that tried to kill Carl.  It's only a matter of time before they can climb the stairs, and even if they couldn't, there is no food and no water over there.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Siege on December 02, 2015, 09:11:23 AM

see, that is a very hott woman.

The other one might be pretty 10 years down the road.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

lustindarkness

Mid season premiere explosive start.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom