News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on December 01, 2015, 02:30:52 AM
I'm kind of relieved they didn't end the series on a cliff hanger. Does look like they were set for the sheltered kid saying mom to turn the zombies on them followed by fade to black.
I have to find issue with their plan here. Taking the kids with them too?  Wouldn't it be better for some of the fit people only to leave and draw the attention of the zombies away from that house?

They wouldn't have been able to draw all the zombies away, so there'd be fewer defenders in an unsecured house.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 30, 2015, 04:28:56 PM
Quote from: viper37 on November 30, 2015, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 30, 2015, 11:34:46 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 30, 2015, 02:23:20 AM
Probably a mistake not splitting off the season at the tower falling over, they couldn't up the ante any more, nor could they resolve that in one episode.

I agree.  One thing I was wondering about regarding casting.  The walkers have been around for about two years or more.  The town had food but was rationing and now there are two overweight people in the main cast - the fraudulent egg head and the pseudo doctor.  Are they overweight in the comics as well?
the guy on Lost never became skinny ;)

Yeah, but at least it was understandable that he started out being fat.  Hard to explain that this far into the apocalypse.
none of the characters have lost weight, so it's not significant.  I'm pretty sure the lesbian cop gained some weight too.

Living in a city like that, with walls and gates, it's probably the best way to gain some weight.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

katmai

Quote from: viper37 on December 01, 2015, 09:35:40 AM

I'm pretty sure the lesbian cop gained some weight too.

Only because actress was pregnant me thinks :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Siege

Oh come on. You gonna tell me you don't find Enid super hott? You guys are full of shit. Or afraid to say what you really think. Cant wait for the tecjnological singularity so we all look 25.

About the ending, i was seriously considering taping that kids mouth before walking out. I knew he was gonna freak out.

Rick got a big problem. Both kids from the blonde chick he is persuing are worthless and a threat to his kids. He will have to choose eventually.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

katmai

Quote from: Siege on December 01, 2015, 09:41:13 AM
Oh come on. You gonna tell me you don't find Enid super hott? You guys are full of shit.

No you horny hebe.

viper37

Quote from: katmai on December 01, 2015, 09:40:29 AM

that's possible.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Siege

By the way, did you guys notice Maggie's jeans when she was climbing away from the walkers?

I hope Glenn gets eaten by a jewish zombie.

Siege

Quote from: katmai on December 01, 2015, 09:44:22 AM
Oh come on. You gonna tell me you don't find Enid super hott? You guys are full of shit.

No you horny hebe.
I aint horny.
I just a man.
Do you ever stop being a man?
Do you stop noticing hott girls?
No wonder the West is doomed.

katmai

Quote from: viper37 on December 01, 2015, 09:47:05 AM
Quote from: katmai on December 01, 2015, 09:40:29 AM

that's possible.
Sorry i meant i know she was pregnant.

Siege

Do you guys think Enid was a wolf?
I think there is more to her story, pre Alexandria safe zone, that we haven't seen yet.

Grey Fox

I think Enid is inconsequential and I am not turned on by actresses that look like 15 years old.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 01, 2015, 10:06:18 AM
I think Enid is inconsequential and I am not turned on by actresses that look like 15 years old.
Cause she is 16.

Josquius

Oh come on. You gonna tell me you don't find Enid super hott? You guys are full of shit. Or afraid to say what you really think. Cant wait for the tecjnological singularity so we all look 25.

About the ending, i was seriously considering taping that kids mouth before walking out. I knew he was gonna freak out.

Rick got a big problem. Both kids from the blonde chick he is persuing are worthless and a threat to his kids. He will have to choose eventually.

Even trying to put aside my disgust for paedophilia a d trying to analyse her levelly; no.

I mean seriously. Having a weird thing for one kid....sure. ok.  But its every single under age girl you see on TV.
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tyr on December 01, 2015, 02:30:52 AM
I'm kind of relieved they didn't end the series on a cliff hanger. Does look like they were set for the sheltered kid saying mom to turn the zombies on them followed by fade to black.
I have to find issue with their plan here. Taking the kids with them too?  Wouldn't it be better for some of the fit people only to leave and draw the attention of the zombies away from that house?

Yeah, I didn't understand why they all had to leave.  The only danger was running out of food and water.  Something that could be solved if Rick took a small group to draw the herd away.  That after all was the plan that started this season off.

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on December 01, 2015, 10:10:31 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 01, 2015, 10:06:18 AM
Cause she is 16.

Excellent.

I am not turned on by 16 years old persons.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.