News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The king is dead?

Started by I Killed Kenny, June 25, 2009, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Brazen on June 26, 2009, 08:30:09 AM
When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish. She asked that all the children in the world could be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.
:lmfao:

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on June 26, 2009, 06:55:55 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2009, 05:29:37 AM
Now who will Black America have to look up to as an icon?
I actually saw a press conference last night with Al Sharpton saying Jacko was a black icon. :huh: Um, sorry Big Al, Jacko WASN'T BLACK (anymore). :contract:

Someone at work wondered where he lived last and threw out, "The Bronx?" Me: "I thought only black people lived there?" We made some joked about it today, but Brazen's is the best.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish. She asked that all the children in the world could be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.
:lmfao:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

I can't say anything bad about Jackson (well, I can but I won't), one of his concerts got me laid in a wild insane way.  I wasn't a fan, and I went with a girl who was way too hot for me, but due to some sort of electric atmosphere created by his performance she decided to treat me to a weekend that still brings a smile to me more than two decades later...

Screw his private life, it is MY private life that is more important.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

saskganesh

hmm. cardiac arrest.

don't let jacko die in vain. so remember kids, don't do plastic surgery at home.

humans were created in their own image

saskganesh

what are the odds Jackson has cloned himself for a second coming/comeback?
humans were created in their own image

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on June 26, 2009, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 12:26:19 AM
Uhm, Madonna. Hello? Kylie is also big this side of the pond.
And I assume you mean Kylie Minogue?  She's not even a little bit close.  Shit, she's not even in Madonna's class.
I'd never even heard of her.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Martinus needs to get over himself, Kylie isn't that big.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

:lmfao: Wow, that's brilliant and oh so wrong.

You make that up yourself, or did you find it somewhere else?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

So how many drugs, legal and illegal, do we think will be detected in Jackson's blood?  I'd wage on 7 and 4, respectively.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Kleves on June 26, 2009, 12:51:32 AM
Looks like grallon will have to cancel his pre-order of Jackson's If I Did It... illustrated pop-up book.  :(

:lol: :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on June 26, 2009, 10:54:56 AM
So how many drugs, legal and illegal, do we think will be detected in Jackson's blood?  I'd wage on 7 and 4, respectively.
19 and 0.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.