Who would you vote if the 2016 election is Trump vs. Sanders

Started by jimmy olsen, August 03, 2015, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote if the 2016 election is Trump vs. Sanders?

American - I'd vote for Trump
11 (13.8%)
American - I'd vote for Sanders
27 (33.8%)
American - I'd vote for a right wing third party candidate
2 (2.5%)
American - I'd vote for a left wing third party candidate
2 (2.5%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for Trump
8 (10%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for Sanders
25 (31.3%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for a right wing third party candidate
1 (1.3%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for a left wing third party candidate
4 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 27, 2015, 05:41:55 PM
Biden does better against Trump than Hillary does. Hillary better than Sanders.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2274

I think Joe might run after all.
He's the most centrist so that's not surprising.  However that makes it more difficult for him to win the primary this cycle and get to that point.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

If these two monkeys are the final two, we in trouble.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: grumbler on August 27, 2015, 06:33:16 PM
Jim Webb to the rescue!

We'll be lucky if he's still in the race by the time I get to caucus. Still, anything could happen.

Tonitrus

I like the one trying to show off as much of her Trump chest as possible.

DGuller

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

MadImmortalMan

45-40 is good, but the distribution could still mean an EC loss.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017