striped shirts and green pitches - Bluebook takes on FM15

Started by Bluebook, July 05, 2015, 09:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Warspite

Incidentally, with a less-skilled or unhappy team, go back to basics. Favour a solid defensive set up and play on the counter-attack. You're probably not scoring the goals you think you should because of your possession; you're letting the other team's defence set before you get into their third. One day you can play like Arsenal or Barcelona, but for now I think you'll just have to teach your team to win ugly - that means crosses, headers and long balls.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Pedrito

Quote from: Warspite on July 08, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Stay with the game.
absolutely. Some of the best and most rewarding FM games come after unfortunate experiences. After being sacked, you'll be in the right mood to accept even the apparently worst jobs, and have fun in them. Sometimes I resign myself, just to get a new challenge.
oh, and btw, I'm solidarizing with you and all the times you want to pulverize your pc. This game is excellent but frustrating.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Norgy

Stay in. Some club will come for you. It will be fooked up beyond the pale, but it will be a new job. Like sorting out a faltering 2nd Bundesliga side or a new beginning in the Championship with whatever lurks there.

Bluebook

Quote from: Warspite on July 08, 2015, 12:03:09 PM
Incidentally, with a less-skilled or unhappy team, go back to basics. Favour a solid defensive set up and play on the counter-attack. You're probably not scoring the goals you think you should because of your possession; you're letting the other team's defence set before you get into their third. One day you can play like Arsenal or Barcelona, but for now I think you'll just have to teach your team to win ugly - that means crosses, headers and long balls.

Yeah, its just that my stupid board demands me to play a possession-based game. For what reason, I do not know. And since I got the team relegated, I figured I did not dare cross them on this too.

Bluebook

Ok, Ill stay and see where this goes.

The season so far:

Bluebook

Here is the new tactic then. I suppose it will take a couple of weeks to get it settled, lets see if I have that much time..

Bluebook

Bluebook

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Norgy

Bluebook

Things are looking better and better. We are still in first place after about 2/3rds of the season, and new work offers are starting to tick in. Both Atalanta and Sevilla have offered me a job. But Ive declined the interviews. I figure Im hanging on by a thin thread as it is already

Bluebook