striped shirts and green pitches - Bluebook takes on FM15

Started by Bluebook, July 05, 2015, 09:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluebook

In the 62nd minute, West Brom get lucky on a corner. 2-1 now.

Bluebook

And in the 66th minute they score the equalizer... 2-2

Bluebook

Game ends 2-3 and I lose one of my key midfielders to injury for the rest of the season. Right now its taking all self-control not to throw the computer into the wall.

Bluebook

Now in the coming four games we are facing
City
Everton
Chelsea
Arsenal

Bluebook

While Watford will be playing
Fulham
Burnley
Hull
Stoke

Bluebook

To make matters worse, three of my key players have been injured in the past two games. All of them are out for the season, meaning I have to field kids from the U21-team instead. Really crappy kids.

I dont think she can hold much longer...

Bluebook

And now Taarabt gone aswell, 2 months, knee ligament.

I fucking hate this game.

Bluebook

So, here we are with two games left of the season. Sunderland will meet Chelsea and Arsenal, so hopefully they wont get any points. But we will have to win both our games.

Bluebook

St Marys stadium, Southampton

16 degrees, calm and cloudy. Almost perfect pitch conditions. 31k tickets sold out of a 32k capacity.

This is a game we have to win. And yet, I cannot field a decent attack. We are fielding a 4-3-1-2 setup, where two of the last three guys are 19. They have no place here, really. All I can hope for is that their youthful enthusiasm and pure adrenaline can run the Southampton defenders to shreds.

Warspite

Quote from: Bluebook on July 06, 2015, 08:53:44 AM
To make matters worse, three of my key players have been injured in the past two games. All of them are out for the season, meaning I have to field kids from the U21-team instead. Really crappy kids.

I dont think she can hold much longer...

Did you hire Arsenal's old physio team?  :ph34r:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Bluebook

We lost ...5-1

We are being relegated, and half of the team (the good half) has demanded I trade them to other teams. I told them all to fuck off and reminded them of their contracts.

Now squad morale is abysmal.

Bluebook

Time to go over all the contracts and get rid of as much dead-weight as possible.

katmai

Keep up the posting bluebook :)

My current game after leading Harstad to the Tippeligaen from Norwegian third tier in just three seasons, now faced with dilemma of trying to stick around with Semi pro team limited to players i can attract, or take the job just offered by Leicester City F.C. who are in Championship middling along in 9th place.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Bluebook

Thanks, I will, despite everything

I had to sell the Ukrainian player at a huge loss. I simply could not get a work permit for him. Which blows, at least you should be able to have a clause in the contract that nullifies the contract if work permits dont come through.

I ended up selling that back anyway, United made an offer I could not refuse. 20M as well as 30 percent of the next sale. I think it was a good move, but on the other hand, I might have made a misstake since his replacements are not as good as he was.

Championship started out with a loss against Bristol City. Squad morale is abysmal. I need to buy a decent winger. And beer...