News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Note it is different than EU2. If you send a missionary he stays in the province until he succeeds. He doesn't fail, though it may take 300 years. It also costs you money each month.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

ulmont

Quote from: Josephus on August 28, 2009, 09:05:08 PM
Note it is different than EU2. If you send a missionary he stays in the province until he succeeds. He doesn't fail, though it may take 300 years. It also costs you money each month.

Not for Tim.  He's playing the ghetto NA version, not IN.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on August 28, 2009, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 28, 2009, 07:48:29 PM
How do I send out missionaries?  :huh:

Select the province you want to send it to; the missionary button is jus tot the left of the provinces tax and trade info.
Yeah, I figured it out.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 28, 2009, 11:12:40 PM

Select the province you want to send it to; the missionary button is jus tot the left of the provinces tax and trade info.
Yeah, I figured it out.

You're welcome anyway.  :rolleyes:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on August 28, 2009, 11:14:20 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 28, 2009, 11:12:40 PM

Yeah, I figured it out.

You're welcome anyway.  :rolleyes:
:lol: Thanks for your concern :hug:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on August 28, 2009, 09:05:08 PM
The one improvement in the game reallly.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

At work. kind of working. waiting for stuff to be sent in so that i can work. bored.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Date with member of the armed services : Check!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

Quote from: garbon on August 29, 2009, 05:11:51 PM
Date with soon to be former member of the armed services : Check!
Fixed.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Grey Fox

"There's an old Vulcan saying : "Only Nixon can go to China""

:lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on August 29, 2009, 06:17:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 29, 2009, 05:11:51 PM
Date with soon to be former member of the armed services : Check!
Fixed.

Oh darling, you flatter me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Somehow the Gene Simmons (from KISS) reality show is on my TV; it is actually pretty entertaining.  I moved from the computer to the couch to watch it.   :Embarrass: