News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Yesterday I had the potential to meet two girls. Introduced online via a (female) Japanese friend.
One was early 20s. Looked really hot. Ticked a lot of my boxes. Boobs.
The the other several years older than  me. Not a monster but really not hot at all.
The young hot one was willing to have a drink with me, said she knew a cool Irish pub, "your treat right?" "Err.... guess I can buy you a drink or two" "just a drink? I drink a lot!" And so on in that way. Checking up on this Irish pub. ...damn. pretty normal  Swiss prices too.
The older girl- offered to show me around a bunch of the tourist sites. Took me around town all day yesterday, palace and temples and stuff. Had a nice conversation with her. She is pretty well travelled . We did eventually end up at expensive pubs- apparently it's pretty  normal in bangkok that things are so dear which is a great shock, but whatever,  she paid her own way.
So that was quite nice. Didn't get laid,  but nor did I futilely throw money after the pursuit. Hung around with a cool local instead.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on December 04, 2015, 10:07:16 PM
Yesterday I had the potential to meet two girls. Introduced online via a (female) Japanese friend.
One was early 20s. Looked really hot. Ticked a lot of my boxes. Boobs.
The the other several years older than  me. Not a monster but really not hot at all.
The young hot one was willing to have a drink with me, said she knew a cool Irish pub, "your treat right?" "Err.... guess I can buy you a drink or two" "just a drink? I drink a lot!" And so on in that way. Checking up on this Irish pub. ...damn. pretty normal  Swiss prices too.
The older girl- offered to show me around a bunch of the tourist sites. Took me around town all day yesterday, palace and temples and stuff. Had a nice conversation with her. She is pretty well travelled . We did eventually end up at expensive pubs- apparently it's pretty  normal in bangkok that things are so dear which is a great shock, but whatever,  she paid her own way.
So that was quite nice. Didn't get laid,  but nor did I futilely throw money after the pursuit. Hung around with a cool local instead.

Tyr, glad you're having a nice time.

But sounds like you missed out on a keeper; phone/message her.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

Jesus Fucking H. Christ Sqeeze, was there not one single responsible male authority who ever explained to you that the only goddamn way you ever get laid is to get chicks fucked up?

Syt

Are you advocating date rape drugs?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

I'm advocating plying dates with a few beverages.

Syt

I'd be careful in this day and age. "He made me drunk and then raped me!"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on December 05, 2015, 02:57:46 AM

If it was easy everyone would do it.

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 05, 2015, 02:59:27 AM
Quote from: Syt on December 05, 2015, 02:57:46 AM

If it was easy everyone would do it.

Don't flatter yourself.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I'd rather try and find a girl that likes me and not my vast wealth and ability to buy booze. What with my wealth not being vast and the ability to buy booze being common to everyone over 18.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on December 05, 2015, 07:14:19 AM
I'd rather try and find a girl that likes me and not my vast wealth and ability to buy booze. What with my wealth not being vast and the ability to buy booze being common to everyone over 18.

Tyr, try remembering this sentence as you reread what you wrote earlier in the thread.

Josquius

:unsure: I've never been a buy drinks for girls and get and get them to sleep with you sort of guy.
██████
██████
██████

alfred russel

I can't think of how I could visit a developing country and have a female tour guide for the day and not end up paying her way. Unless she insisted of course.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Josquius

She is educated and is between two good jobs for a few weeks.  Total anglophile too. Said she really wanted to speak British English.  Guess the boredom of unemployment got to her and hanging out with a british guy  who my japanese friend said was nice seemed more interesting than sitting around at home.
We did have lunch today and I paid for her but it was just a nicety, she didn't need/demand it.

Off to cambodia now  :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on December 06, 2015, 06:08:02 AM
She is educated and is between two good jobs for a few weeks.  Total anglophile too. Said she really wanted to speak British English.  Guess the boredom of unemployment got to her and hanging out with a british guy  who my japanese friend said was nice seemed more interesting than sitting around at home.
We did have lunch today and I paid for her but it was just a nicety, she didn't need/demand it.

Off to cambodia now  :ph34r:

So you don't think she simply Liked you?   :hmm:

Have a nice time in Cambodia

celedhring

So, it's has been discovered that the crew of the Spanish Navy school ship "Juan Sebastián Elcano" had been engaging in cocaine traffic for quite some time, smuggling the drug during their trans-oceanic trips between Colombia and Spain. Apparently around 50 crewmen (of a complement of 300) are involved.

The whole ring was exposed when 127 Kg (!!!) were found inside the ship a few months ago.  :lol: