News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Test said I was 33.  Seems about what someone with sane libertarian views would score.

Shanghai Tan is now on the list if we ever get to Vienna, which might be next year. :ph34r:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I was in Vienna in 1997. You weren't there :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on July 09, 2015, 09:53:06 AM
I was in Vienna in 1997. You weren't there :(

I was at the Baltic Sea, visiting public administration college. I wish I had known. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

QuoteYou must be around 26 years old! You have a young, optimistic and hopeful attitude about the world. You are very liberal when it comes to most issues, especially social and economic ones. Things like social justice, human rights and the environment are very important to you. You consider yourself a pacifist and activist. It's a good thing you're so passionate because your generation is the next one to take over the world!

This smoky morning in Vancouver my lungs didn't feel like they did when I was 26.  At least I am going to take over the world so that is a plus.

Ideologue

That is one beautiful restaurant.

Apparently I'm 26. These quizzes never know what to do with me. Pacifist? Ok.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

ulmont

Quote from: Ideologue on July 09, 2015, 10:57:13 AM

26 means "liberal" on that test (sample size of around 10 liberals ranging from around 25-55).

Josquius

I'm 33.
The quiz seems to suggest that being older means more right wing which means better?
Yeah.... Hating the gays and carrying a gun around everywhere.... Exactly what I want....
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: ulmont on July 09, 2015, 12:05:44 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 09, 2015, 10:57:13 AM

26 means "liberal" on that test (sample size of around 10 liberals ranging from around 25-55).

I'm very selectively liberal in,the classical or even modern sense, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on July 09, 2015, 12:08:43 PM
I'm 33.
The quiz seems to suggest that being older means more right wing which means better?
Yeah.... Hating the gays and carrying a gun around everywhere.... Exactly what I want....

No, that right wing ideas are antiquated and thus belong to old fossils like BB and Spicey.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: PDH on July 09, 2015, 07:29:07 AM
Mine said MB was Hitler.

Mine says MB only wishes he were Hitler.

Oh and I'm 33.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

I'm trying to sell my race bike too. A trusty companion through 5 years now. :weep: But I want this:

Or this:

And they're both ~€1600.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Malthus

Quote from: katmai on July 09, 2015, 01:25:18 PM
Quote from: PDH on July 09, 2015, 07:29:07 AM
Mine said MB was Hitler.

Mine says MB only wishes he were Hitler.

He can start small - grow a moustache and become a vegitarian.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius