News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Looks nothing like Taylor Swift.  Looks more like Sissy Spacek.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2015, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2015, 04:21:17 PM
So there are a lot of tools in the world? What is so great that you get for $10?

You get access to MOAR TIMMEH
More Ed Anger, who's admitted here to being a member. There are other folks here that are members there too.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:24:48 PM
So there are a lot of tools in the world? What is so great that you get for $10?

More Ed Anger, who's admitted here to being a member. There are other folks here that are members there too.

So nothing that I can't already get here?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:24:48 PM

Jesus Christ. How many kids does he have on that forum?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:20:55 PM
Taylor Swift

She just released the biggest selling album in 12 years. She's the only artist to have released three albums that have sold a million copies in a week.

Ah. Didn't recognize her from a shitty black and white gif animation. Such is life under the fucking-rock.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2015, 04:23:23 PM
Didn't look like Taylor Swift.  Pretty shitty animation, Timmay, you Tweener.
It's a brilliant shop of this image into the curb stomp scene from American History X

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-27-2015/yAdW9R.gif
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

My sister just noted that free forums must be for poor people. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:29:22 PM
It's a brilliant shop of this image into the curb stomp scene from American History X

:rolleyes: Dude, I think everyone recognizes American History X. You'd have to live under a rock not to.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, I know it's from American History X...that wasn't the shitty animation part, you fucking braindead limping twat of a three-parent assfuck, the unrecognizable-Taylor-Swift shitty animation was. 

Christ, where is that fucking rickshaw driver I hired?  Why the fuck hasn't he clipped you yet?  Why the fuck are you not posting from a fucking ditch somewhere?

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2015, 04:30:15 PM
My sister just noted that free forums must be for poor people. :weep:

:lol:  You want a good forum, you gotta pay for it I guess.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2015, 04:35:47 PM

Yeah, I know it's from American History X...that wasn't the shitty animation part, you fucking braindead limping twat of a three-parent assfuck, the unrecognizable-Taylor-Swift shitty animation was. 

Christ, where is that fucking rickshaw driver I hired?  Why the fuck hasn't he clipped you yet?  Why the fuck are you not posting from a fucking ditch somewhere?
Gonna be waiting a long time since you've apparently mistaken modern South Korea for Vietnam in the 70s.

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:40:17 PM
Gonna be waiting a long time since you've apparently mistaken modern South Korea for Vietnam in the 70s.

That's what's going to make it all the more memorable and entertaining.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2015, 04:16:11 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 04, 2015, 04:14:40 PM
Pop culture Nazi.

No shit.  Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't know who it is.

Pfft, I have even less idea that you, I though it was Tippi Hedren.    :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:20:55 PM
Taylor Swift

She just released the biggest selling album in 12 years. She's the only artist to have released three albums that have sold a million copies in a week.
I know who Taylor Swift is. Japanese high school girls love her.
She doesn't look distinctive enough for a weirdly edited and not quite real person looking out of context image of her to be recognisable.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Breaking news:  by end of week we'll have gain 24 minutes of daylight per day, the week after will see an additional 25 minutes, followed by 26 minutes and then a further four or five weeks that'll see another extra minutes each and every week.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"