News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I had raclette for the first time today.
It is not food for the impatient.
But Cheese. Is there any cheesy food which is not good?
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 01, 2015, 05:52:09 PM
Pff. No point in raking leaves where I live. The wind spreads them around to everyone anyway. Leaf communism.

There are trees where you live?  Out there, I'd think people would be thrilled to have leaves in their yard.  :P

Ed Anger

I just run them over with the lawnmower.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2015, 07:33:32 PM
I just run them over with the lawnmower.

Old people who carry petty grudges?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on February 01, 2015, 05:59:36 PM
But Cheese. Is there any cheesy food which is not good?

Arby's "Beef and Cheddar" tastes like crap.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Just started writing a new business plan, haven't done this in a while.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

alfred russel

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 01, 2015, 04:43:18 PM
Ha.  The two people who live across the street have a strange little feud going on involving the leaves that fall out of their trees.  Each week they take turns getting out the leaf blowers and sending dead leaves over into the other yard.  One of the dudes was being extra thorough today though, it looked like.  When I was getting back from the store he was on the sidewalk in front of the other guys house with the blower and seemed to be trying to send everything all the way to the front porch.  :)

When I was a kid we would play baseball with tennis balls in the front yard, If someone really got a hold of one, it might end up in the yard of an old guy down the street. This guy was adamant that balls couldn't go into his yard, because we would mess up the grass/dirt. When we would play, he would stay outside to monitor whether balls crossed onto his property, and if they did would immediately smooth any disturbed dirt with a shovel and then report to our parents a ball crossed onto his property.

If I ever end up like that, I hope someone shoots me.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

MadImmortalMan

Maduro thinks Joe Biden is planning a coup against him.  :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

alfred russel

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 01, 2015, 11:49:08 PM
Maduro thinks Joe Biden is planning a coup against him.  :lol:

Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to those guys. They need an evil US plotting against them, but the people like Obama.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

Quote from: Zanza on February 01, 2015, 10:26:52 AM
Quote from: Caliga on February 01, 2015, 07:45:37 AM
I finally bothered to learn the entire Ein Prosit song. :showoff:
All twelve words of it?  :huh:
Yep.  Usually I'm too drunk to pay attention and remember. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Another botched update from our IT Department created lots of delay on the tracks today. They later sent out a guide to alleviate the problems and that included this gem:

"If you can't read the text when the iPad is in a vertical position you should position the iPad in an horizontal position."
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

I saw some similar tweets about Paul McCartney's inexplicable cooperation with Kanye West.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Any of guys played Trivia Crack on mobile?

I was having a fun first week but now no one wants to accept my challenge anymore. I understand their pain, they get to play once or twice before I win.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on February 02, 2015, 10:06:49 AM
I saw some similar tweets about Paul McCartney's inexplicable cooperation with Kanye West.
Yeah, seems to be just that repeated....except with somebody who it is forgiveable to have not heard of
██████
██████
██████