And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Caliga on January 28, 2015, 03:28:42 PM
Quote from: Josephus on January 28, 2015, 03:27:22 PM
Do Amish women twats smell any different?
They're not so good at... umm... personal hygiene, see.

How do you know?

Eddie Teach

He visited the 17th century in his time machine and extrapolated from there.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

uh, there are plenty of Amish women in the 21st century and I have been around them enough to know what I'm talking about. :yuk:

If you don't believe me, stop by the Lyndon Diner in York, Pennsylvania some day and see (smell?) for yourself.  The waitresses are all Amish and Mennonite.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Just because some hipsters may dress like them and pickle things in jars doesn't mean the Amish are living in the 21st century.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

The Amish women around here are pretty heavily bearded.  Never noticed any BO.

Jacob

Quote from: Caliga on January 28, 2015, 04:55:13 PM
uh, there are plenty of Amish women in the 21st century and I have been around them enough to know what I'm talking about. :yuk:

If you don't believe me, stop by the Lyndon Diner in York, Pennsylvania some day and see (smell?) for yourself.  The waitresses are all Amish and Mennonite.

You're claiming that you can smell the twats of the waitresses at the Lyndon Diner in York, Pennsylvania?

Ed Anger

You people ruined a good Amish/Mennonite bit me and Seedy had.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Are you people just walking around sniffing people's crotches all day long?

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 28, 2015, 06:24:16 PM

You'll always have the memories.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on January 28, 2015, 06:38:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 28, 2015, 06:24:16 PM

You'll always have the memories.

You people Aspied them up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Breaking News in the UK:

East Midlands tremor recorded at 3.8 in magnitude

An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.8 has been recorded in the East Midlands, the US Geological Survey has reported.

The tremor was recorded near the village of Cottesmore, in Rutland, shortly after 22:25 GMT.

People posting on social media reported buildings shaking in areas including Leicestershire, Rutland and Lincolnshire.

It comes after an earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 was recorded in Hampshire on Tuesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31032930

This is literally breaking news.   :bowler:  :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Chicago's Shedd Aquarium's latest tenant, Luna, a 12-week old sea otter abandoned by her mother on a beach in California.

Can we get some motherfucking "aww"s up in in this bitch, please.  Thank you.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

http://www.gaydog.co.uk/ (SFW)

QuoteWe have been taking care of pets for fifty years at our dog boarding kennels and cattery in Hampshire. Providing love, care and attention for dogs and cats including grooming services when you are on holiday, away for the weekend or just out for the day. Our experience is your guarantee.

Set in quiet Hampshire countryside the kennels and cattery will provide the environment, exercise and diet that your pet requires. Please take time to look at our site, then give us a ring, visit us at your convenience, or contact us from the site and we can send you our brochure with prices. You can also book online.

In easy reach of Basingstoke, Winchester, Alton, Southampton, Andover, Guildford, Petersfield, Portsmouth...all of central South England in fact!

:ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.