News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

I average $50-60 a week...so...yeah...I'm an average American motorist.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

I was wearing my Pirates jacket this morning when a woman came up to me in the subway station and asked about it. Turns out she's from Erie, and in Vienna for an IAEA meeting and didn't expect to see a fellow fan here. We talked about touristy things to see and do in Vienna durin the short subway ride, and about Bucs and Steelers.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Syt on December 12, 2014, 05:17:14 AM
I was wearing my Pirates jacket this morning when a woman came up to me in the subway station and asked about it. Turns out she's from Erie, and in Vienna for an IAEA meeting and didn't expect to see a fellow fan here. We talked about touristy things to see and do in Vienna durin the short subway ride, and about Bucs and Steelers.

Did you get her hotel room phone number?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 12, 2014, 08:16:52 AM

Now is that what Roberto Clemente would do? No, no it is not.

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 12, 2014, 08:16:52 AM
Quote from: Syt on December 12, 2014, 05:17:14 AM

More importantly, did he get her last name first?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I did neither and wished her a good day instead, and pointed her in the right direction, because she was headed the wrong way.  :goodboy:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

No you're just being a cunty cuntbag of cunt. It's when he's fucked her 3 or 4 times that it's ignorant not to know it.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2014, 10:27:56 AM

No you're just being a cunty cuntbag of cunt. It's when he's fucked her 3 or 4 times that it's ignorant not to know it.

I thought it was ignorant not to know it when you were going to sleep with the person for the first time? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 10:29:10 AM

I thought it was ignorant not to know it when you were going to sleep with the person for the first time? :unsure:

No, silly.  We've all had one-night stands or just a name and number on a cocktail napkin.  It's when I gave Jacob shit about not getting someone's name "after the first few times" he gave me shit about being too Catholic about it.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2014, 10:33:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 10:29:10 AM

No, silly.  We've all had one-night stands or just a name and number on a cocktail napkin.  It's when I gave Jacob shit about not getting someone's name "after the first few times" he gave me shit about being too Catholic about it.

QuoteNo shit.  Don't put your dick into anybody you can't fucking mail a letter to.  Goddamn.

Strike you as familiar? :hmm:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2014, 10:33:26 AM
No, silly.  We've all had one-night stands or just a name and number on a cocktail napkin.

We do? :unsure:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 10:49:54 AM

Not as familiar as the post exactly three posts above that.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
The fuck is wrong with you people?  You don't know somebody's last name until after having sex the first few times?

I mean, we've all had one-night stands and single hook-ups, but what the fuck people.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2014, 11:11:15 AM
Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 10:49:54 AM

Not as familiar as the post exactly three posts above that.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
The fuck is wrong with you people?  You don't know somebody's last name until after having sex the first few times?

I mean, we've all had one-night stands and single hook-ups, but what the fuck people.

So you are allowed to "put your dick into anybody you can't fucking mail a letter to." but only as long as you only do it on one occurrence per person? Once you hit occurrence two, that is verboten?

Don't those rules strike you as a bit finicky?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 11:31:47 AM
So you are allowed to "put your dick into anybody you can't fucking mail a letter to." but only as long as you only do it on one occurrence per person? Once you hit occurrence two, that is verboten?

Don't those rules strike you as a bit finicky?

You know, I'm just going to start posting in David Foster Wallace style, complete with footnotes1, as apparently every post has to be grumblered2.

1the kind of footnotes he didn't think he would need, not unlike that first year law school student's paper he once found as he took shelter from the rain at the bus stop, where the ink from the red pen had run like so much ironic uterine blood across the issue of standing in Poe v Ullman.

2grumblered, in such a way that each and every post must be specifically relevant and related to each previous post, as to survive the strongest scrutiny of academic peer review in next quarter's American Journal of Assburgers