Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

oops, yes.  I think Cafe Nervosa was Frazier.  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Oh I also saw the alley where Spiderman kissed Kirsten Dunst upside down in the rain. :cool:

Josquius

I was watching some documentary where an English Defence League guy was being interviewed. He made one surprisingly insightful point- the majority of white guys who convert to Islam and get wrapped up in extremism seem to be ginger. Probably due to a history of not being accepted.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on October 04, 2014, 11:12:33 PM
Warner Brothers back lot in Burbank.

They also had some gay hat from Harry Potter Princesca made me wear that talks and told me I am a Huffle Puff, whatever the fuck that is.
Oh, forgot to mention earlier:  Burbank airport is like the weirdest ever.  They still use air stairs there, so at first I thought I was in the third world, and then I get in the 'airport' itself and it like has no walls... it's like a whole al fresco airport. :wacko:

That's probably really nice when it's in the 70s, but I really didn't appreciate it yesterday when it got up to 99 in Burbank.

garbon

What's wrong with air stairs?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Air stairs? Are those magic?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2014, 09:11:28 AM
They're like old fashioned?  The only other place I've seen them used recently was Turks and Caicos.

garbon

Something is old so you can't use it anymore? :unsure:

I guess you'd find Palm Springs airport to be like the weirdest ever too. There are air stairs and most of it is outside (gates are in separate building from main terminal and you have to walk outside to travel between them).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on October 05, 2014, 03:53:03 PM
They're like old fashioned?  The only other place I've seen them used recently was Turks and Caicos.

Funny, the only other place I've seen them used is at airports all across America that have no terminal ramps.  :P

CountDeMoney

Looks like somebody didn't read the fine print.

derspiess:  "Tabu?  Sounds black."

QuoteThree shot outside swingers club in Catonsville early Sunday
By Tim Swift, The Baltimore Sun

4:41 p.m. EDT, October 5, 2014

Three people were shot in the parking lot of a members-only swingers club in Catonsville early Sunday, Baltimore County Police said. All three victims are expected to survive their injuries, police said.

About 2 a.m. Sunday, police found three people suffering from gunshot wounds outside Tabu Social Club at 1115 N. Rolling Road. Two of the victims were taken to a local hospital and later released. The third victim remained hospitalized and is listed in serious condition, police said.

Tabu owner Vicki Gonzalez said the shooting was connected to a nearby afterhours club that was recently shut down by the county.

"Last night an unfortunate incident happened in the parking lot of the 40 West Shopping Center, in Catonsville, which happens to be the shopping center where Tabu Social Club is located," Gonzalez said. "While we do not have all of the details at this time, we do know that the victims were not members of Tabu Social Club."

On its website, Tabu describes itself as a members-only lounge for single women and couples.

Police did not provide any information about a suspect or a motive.

CountDeMoney

QuoteCome Party with us! That's right, we want you to come and party with us. Tabu Club is one of the countries fastest growing, hottest lifestyle clubs, where sexy adults meet and play.

:bleeding:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 05, 2014, 04:30:47 PM
Quote from: Caliga on October 05, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

Funny, the only other place I've seen them used is at airports all across America that have no terminal ramps.  :P

:D

CountDeMoney

So much imagery here...air power, revolutionary theory.  And bean bags.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)