Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on August 19, 2014, 09:52:10 AM
During one of the protests one of the protesters shot another one.  It took a while for the ambulance to get through and when they did people in the crowd pulled guns on them.  I can see why Rand Paul find these things attractive.

People are just exercising their second amendment rights!

Seriously though did they get the shot protestor out of their alive?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2014, 08:34:57 AM
Quote from: Tyr on August 19, 2014, 08:27:41 AM
Type Greggs into google.
Go on. I dare you.
Look at the logo.

Seems kind of lame.

You might almost say - half-baked.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

There was just a Ju-52 flying along the Danube. :fallschirmjäger:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Just saw a reference to a Fulda Gap (board) wargame only called game and not wargame (do they think it's only interactive movies/ungames such as Call of & co. ?) in an ARTE documentary about nukes. I'll have to check the German version to see if it's the same.

Caliga

So I stopped in Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash today and to make a long story short I guess I am gonna be on some reality show about comic book nerds.  I had to sign a waiver and everything.

Some fat dude with a beard who looks like comic book guy from The Simpsons is walking in to the store and I am standing next to him reading Walking Dead comics as he walks by.

Those sons of bitches wouldn't let me wear my Jim Beam t-shirt either so I had to wear some other lame shirt over top of it.  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I guess so... The thing I signed said AMC something.  I pretty much didn't read it at all.  :)

All I really wanted to do there was get a Buddy Christ action figure with which to silently mock my mother in law.   Mission accomplished.  :cool:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on August 19, 2014, 09:41:00 PM
Those sons of bitches wouldn't let me wear my Jim Beam t-shirt either so I had to wear some other lame shirt over top of it.  :(

Corporate appearance royalties are a bitch to pay.

Caliga

I also hit a Danish restaurant in Red Bank for lunch.  Never been to one of those before.  DELICIOUS.  :licklips:

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2014, 09:52:56 PM
Quote from: Caliga on August 19, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

Corporate appearance royalties are a bitch to pay.
Yeah the helper monkey guy made some comment along those lines.

DGuller

I'm really fucking sick of having my news feed polluted with these ice bucket challenge stories.  These vapid Internet hyperfads are getting out of control.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on August 18, 2014, 04:00:30 AM
Quote from: DGuller on August 17, 2014, 11:43:33 PM
I'm going to a conference next year.  In Dallas.  :bleeding:

Ok, so even in Texas cities, there have to be downtowns that are pedestrian-friendly, and where you can walk around to explore the surroundings.  Yes, there is a downtown in Dallas.  The place where I'm staying is "only 13 miles away from downtown".  :lmfao:  I guess it's true what they say about Texas.
Is where you're staying even in Dallas? :blink:
Nothing is ONlLY 13 miles from anything

City covers 385.8 sq mi (999.3 km2) so I'm going to say yes.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on August 19, 2014, 10:28:01 PM
I'm really fucking sick of having my news feed polluted with these ice bucket challenge stories.  These vapid Internet hyperfads are getting out of control.
I agree.  Totally out of control at this point.

Josquius

Vegetarians- :ultra:
Why on earth does the world let them get away with their selfishness.
██████
██████
██████