News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I'll be in downtown St. Louis tomorrow. :)  My hotel is only a mile away from where I need to go.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 01:30:53 PM
I'll be in downtown St. Louis tomorrow. :)  My hotel is only a mile away from where I need to go.

Going to join the protests in Ferguson?  You have my full support Raz, stand for justice in this country!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I coped with the constant tear gas on Yonsei University campus in the late 80s by wearing swimming goggles.  :)

mongers

You know that comet the Rosetta space craft is now orbiting, well this is it compared with some random US city, no doubt you'll recognize which one, but I don't:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Meh, L.A.  Won't be missed.

Ed Anger

Except for those mixed race Asian girls who can't drive. Or park.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on August 18, 2014, 01:32:04 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 01:30:53 PM

Going to join the protests in Ferguson?  You have my full support Raz, stand for justice in this country!

Fuck that shit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
Fuck that shit.

Oh sure, you get all up in arms about Russians in Latvia.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on August 18, 2014, 09:40:03 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
Fuck that shit.

Oh sure, you get all up in arms about Russians in Latvia.

Yeah, well the aren't shooting out store windows and stealing hair extensions.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 18, 2014, 08:58:01 PM
Except for those mixed race Asian girls who can't drive. Or park.

Had one of the Viet Camry pull up next to me at a red light a while back.  Started working on her laptop.  Not a cellphone.  Not even a tablet.  A laptop.
Must've been a spreadsheet on the profit margins for cheating customers out of extra starch.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

Once again white property > black lives :(

Josquius

Type Greggs into google.
Go on. I dare you.
Look at the logo.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on August 19, 2014, 08:27:41 AM
Type Greggs into google.
Go on. I dare you.
Look at the logo.

Seems kind of lame.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2014, 08:12:19 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

Once again white property > black lives :(

During one of the protests one of the protesters shot another one.  It took a while for the ambulance to get through and when they did people in the crowd pulled guns on them.  I can see why Rand Paul find these things attractive.