News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

My idiot brother quit his job again so now he's moving in here with us. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

I'm sleeping on the street tonight :)
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on July 14, 2014, 10:52:53 AM

Surely that dude's snoring at the capsule hotel wasn't that bad? :(

Have you found a safe place to do so?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

For the prices you pay at Universities these days they should give you unlimited free PPV as well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2014, 11:24:55 AM
Quote from: Tyr on July 14, 2014, 10:52:53 AM

Surely that dude's snoring at the capsule hotel wasn't that bad? :(

Have you found a safe place to do so?
Yeah, was just outside the train station, next to a police box.
My bus to the airport is at 5am so didn't seem worthwhile to get a hotel.
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

The Florida State University
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

A goober from the Economist said on CNN that Cleveland's economy is larger than Hungary's.

Beet that.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Fuck.  I just found out that a friend/colleague of mine died after 'complications from surgery'.  I can't believe it. :cry:  Also, he was the same age as me which kind of freaks me out a little bit.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on July 14, 2014, 05:57:05 PM
Fuck.  I just found out that a friend/colleague of mine died after 'complications from surgery'.  I can't believe it. :cry:  Also, he was the same age as me which kind of freaks me out a little bit.

Sorry to hear that Cal.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on July 14, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

Sorry man, that's awful. :console:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)