And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

I'm sorry about your friend, Cal. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 14, 2014, 05:57:05 PM
Fuck.  I just found out that a friend/colleague of mine died after 'complications from surgery'.  I can't believe it. :cry:  Also, he was the same age as me which kind of freaks me out a little bit.

Holy shit man that is terrible :console:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2014, 12:34:52 PM
For the prices you pay at Universities these days they should give you unlimited free PPV as well.

FSU is on hard economic times. From all appearances they already had to cut their rape investigations unit budget to basically zero several years ago.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on July 14, 2014, 08:20:17 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2014, 12:34:52 PM
For the prices you pay at Universities these days they should give you unlimited free PPV as well.

FSU is on hard economic times. From all appearances they already had to cut their rape investigations unit budget to basically zero several years ago.

I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

He wasn't exactly subtle about it.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Insomnia is a shitty affliction when you have to work ten hours the next day. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

People in the countryside really are so much better than people in the tokyo area :)
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Before and after of what loss. Dude - 160lbs and chick - 120lbs. :o

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on July 14, 2014, 06:42:30 PM
I'm sorry about your friend, Cal. :(
Thanks all.  I still don't know much but it was liver surgery.  I last had lunch with him a month or so ago and he didn't mention anything about being sick or needing surgery. :mellow:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2014, 11:42:34 AM
Before and after of what loss. Dude - 160lbs and chick - 120lbs. :o

It's like they melted.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

I think the dude looked better when he was fat.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 15, 2014, 02:19:32 PM
I think the dude looked better when he was fat.

Now he probably needs implants.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.