Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2014, 05:05:14 PM
Being gay isn't actually a cabal

Maybe you just weren't invited, on account of being a Republican.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on July 11, 2014, 02:05:59 PM
Ugh.  I've had a cold for the last two days.  Fortunately, my cat seems to be doing much better.  I love that cat. :)

Sounds like a good 'trade-off'.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 11, 2014, 05:18:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2014, 05:05:14 PM
Being gay isn't actually a cabal

Maybe you just weren't invited, on account of being a Republican.  :hmm:

Maybe he wasn't invited on account of being garbon.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

I'M JUST KIDDING btw, g. :hug:
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

You wouldn't have passed it up.  Imitation is sincerest form of flattery. :P
Kinemalogue

garbon

You've commenced with the buggery then? :cheers:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

For being the historic centre of the people's tokyo and supposidely the most truly Japanese part of the centre of the city, Ueno sure does have a lot of Chinese prostitutes.
You hear more Chinese than Japanese on a lot of streets.
Then again Chinese people are loud.

Also I've just realised something. I didn't eat anything yesterday :o
I existed on pop alone
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 12, 2014, 12:38:55 AM
I don't get it.

Don't think so much Friends, more the Wire.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on July 11, 2014, 08:23:24 PM
For being the historic centre of the people's tokyo and supposidely the most truly Japanese part of the centre of the city, Ueno sure does have a lot of Chinese prostitutes.
You hear more Chinese than Japanese on a lot of streets.
Then again Chinese people are loud.

Also I've just realised something. I didn't eat anything yesterday :o
I existed on pop alone
I didn't notice any when I was there.

That's kinda Lettowish
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

In other cycle related news there are now plans to build a bridge only for cyclists across the Øresund between Copenhagen and Malmö. Go for it, Swedes.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk