Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

5 out of 25 or so.

First hand experience.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2014, 08:52:28 AM
Our intern's mother works in Administration, and she's slated in some some sort of program designed for school-to-work, so she has a federal job waiting for her when she graduates next year.

What a cunt.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on June 04, 2014, 09:58:48 AM
How many interns give blowjobs? I'm asking for a friend.

White House interns?  At least 1.

But you live in Sweden and blowjobs are not halal. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on June 04, 2014, 11:33:22 AM
Our intern's mother works in Administration, and she's slated in some some sort of program designed for school-to-work, so she has a federal job waiting for her when she graduates next year.

What a cunt.

You social and economic analysis is seriously undermined by the naked bitterness and envy you radiate at everyone and everything.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on June 04, 2014, 11:33:22 AM

What a cunt.

Just like everything else in this world, it comes dwn to membership in the Lucky Sperm of the Month Club, s'all.

Josephus

I hear you HVC...I look at attractive young girls too.

My niece is fine. She had her baby. Now she needs a rich nice young man to look after them.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 03, 2014, 10:33:43 PM
I just got tickets to Simon Russell Beale's Lear! :w00t: :wub: :mmm:

Edit: He's here talking about his interpretation here:
http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/video/talking-lear-simon-russell-beale-on-king-lear
Saw it this afternoon. It was brilliant :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Are you being sarcastic dude?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Savonarola

There's a headline on the BBC site which reads "Should You Keep A Stiff Upper Lip?"  All British newspapers should have headlines like that.   :bowler:

(The answer is yes you should; in case there was any doubt.   :bowler:)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Razgovory

Living in a small town has a lot of downsides.  I'm not longer legally able to cook in the city limits by city ordnance.  I don't care if the fire marshal requests it, the city council shouldn't be able to pass ordinances that name me in particular. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on June 04, 2014, 03:23:45 PM
Living in a small town has a lot of downsides.  I'm not longer legally able to cook in the city limits by city ordnance.  I don't care if the fire marshal requests it, the city council shouldn't be able to pass ordinances that name me in particular. :(
:hmm: Congrats on making it big?

Eddie Teach

I thought you lived in Jefferson City.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 04, 2014, 03:29:22 PM
I thought you lived in Jefferson City.
Maybe Raz's cooking is what led to his town becoming small.