News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

How hard can it be, tyr? I snatched my bride from the depths of Inaka wonderland, and at that with a five year age difference. What's holding you back?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josquius

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 13, 2014, 04:25:57 AM
How hard can it be, tyr? I snatched my bride from the depths of Inaka wonderland, and at that with a five year age difference. What's holding you back?
...you're in Kobe. A pretty secure second rate (In a good way) city. That's prime lady-getting territory
██████
██████
██████

Beenherebefore

The artist formerly known as Norgy

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

Quote from: Tyr on March 13, 2014, 04:50:59 AM

...you're in Kobe. A pretty secure second rate (In a good way) city. That's prime lady-getting territory

Then I must repeat myself when I say she came not from Kobe, but from an inaka paradise a good two hours into the hinterlands. Kobe has too much foreign infection to merit serious candidacy.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTVFQEQ7xTo

:lol:  Oh, Sheila. 

Same woman who asked if the Mars rover found the flag we planted when we landed there in 1969.  Also fairly recently thought there were still two Vietnams.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Well, there are two Americas. :hmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadImmortalMan

Hayward's Spinney?   :bowler:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi