News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The hypocrisy is always hilarious,  like all the pinko-union-hating cops I've known.  "Fucking unions destroying this country...oh shit, I'm late for my FOP meeting!"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2013, 07:37:00 PM
Maybe he's got two.

Hasnt that city been run by democrats since 1962 or so.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

They obviously deserve what they get then.  Silly negroes.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2013, 08:03:41 PM

Maybe time for a change..hmmm

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2013, 08:04:35 PM

Does the visor on your hood come down automatically, or do you still have to pull it down manually, like a window shade?

11B4V

CountDeMoney

I wouldn't have thought Berkut would be that graceful, diving from that Sherman like that.

Savonarola

Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2013, 08:01:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2013, 07:37:00 PM
Maybe he's got two.

Hasnt that city been run by democrats since 1962 or so.

Yes, the last Republican mayor was Louis Miriani.  In proud Detroit tradition he did 10 months in jail for tax evasion.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2013, 08:04:35 PM

The next mayor (Michael Duggan) will be the first white mayor since 1974.  :bowler:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Savonarola on December 03, 2013, 08:35:38 PM
Yes, the last Republican mayor was Louis Miriani.  In proud Detroit tradition he did 10 months in jail for tax evasion.

A Republican mayor?  Failing?  But that's unpossible!

Savonarola

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2013, 08:37:52 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on December 03, 2013, 08:35:38 PM

A Republican mayor?  Failing?  But that's unpossible!

He didn't fail; in terms of per capita income Detroit was the most prosperous city in the nation when he left office.  He was, however, crooked; though he was hardly the first or last mayor of Detroit to be that.

Josephus

Quote from: sbr on December 03, 2013, 06:31:12 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 03, 2013, 06:28:40 PM
According to CNN it's costs $900 to change the oil on the Porsche Carrera GT that Paul Walker died in.

Why would you change the oil on a car that was totaled?

I get that!
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 03, 2013, 06:51:22 PM
I thought about getting an Astin Martin DB-9. Around 300k. Eat that Ide.

I don't care.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Phillip V

Does The NYPD's Shocking New Policing Procedure Go Too Far?

'Mayor Bloomberg continues to stand by this controversial new police procedure'

http://www.theonion.com/video/bloomberg-defends-nypds-controversial-stop-and-kis,34731/