News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

She was cuter when she let it grow out a bit.

CountDeMoney

I bet Yi would've banged Kennedy into next week.  He digs those Lisa Loeb progressive types.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

I've decided that Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty is awesome to have here at work with me.  It's just blobbed out on my desk right now, looking blobby.

Sheilbh

JFK told Harold MacMillan that he got a headache if he went without sex for three days :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 05, 2013, 05:54:43 PM
JFK told Harold MacMillan that he got a headache if he went without sex for three days :lol:

He went without for three days?

Razgovory

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 05, 2013, 06:06:14 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 05, 2013, 05:54:43 PM

He went without for three days?

Well he was on that boat for a while.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Remember that part in Office Space where the guy comes to the door selling magazines and shit because he used to be addicted to crack?  Got one of those.  At 6pm.  Good salesmanship.  Some people have, like, families and dinner, scumbag.

Spent twenty minutes discussing how his job is a scam, because he's nominally selling a product no one wants (magazines), but what he's really selling is sympathy on commission, in effect soliciting donations for his own charity with at least 50% overhead.  Fucking depressing.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Why did you answer the door?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

DGuller

I voted.  :) God, I need to take a shower.  :x

Ideologue

Quote from: derspiess on November 05, 2013, 06:55:13 PM
Why did you answer the door?

I thought it was for the girls upstairs and the ringer got the wrong bell.  I was trying to be neighborly.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on November 05, 2013, 06:59:32 PM
I voted.  :) God, I need to take a shower.  :x

So I take it you voted for de Blasio?