News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Heh, getting out of the car is always an interesting escalation point.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2013, 07:58:31 AM
Heh, getting out of the car is always an interesting escalation point.

That's why it's a stupid thing I did.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: Ideologue on October 15, 2013, 10:00:31 PM
I'M TELLING MERI ON YOU

Meri stopped caring about derspeiss' antiquated notions a while ago. He can believe what he wants, and if he gets to heaven, I can only hope that The Goddess That Rules only smites him a little. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: Razgovory on October 16, 2013, 07:55:30 AM
Well I did something stupid.  I took my dad to work, and my mom wanted to pick her up a Mocha Frappe.  I initially refused but she asked my dad and he told me to do it.  So on the way back I stopped at McDonalds.  It was on those two lane deals and I was letting the guy on the inside lane pull up when the guy behind me honks.  I ignore him like usual and he just starts honking like crazy.  Well nobody out crazies Raz, so I got out and asked if he a problem, and he said he needed to get to work.  I explained to him that his course of action was not conductive to him achieving that goal, and that he should refrain from the behavior in the future because might upset someone.  I asked if "we were cool", and he grumbled "yeah", so I went back to my car and picked up that goddamn coffee.

My usual response to situations like this is to sssslllllloooooowwwwww ddddooooowwwwnnnn all the more. Because you know, fuck 'em. :)

Grey Fox

I have a real problem with being honked at. I usually end up coming to a full stop/not starting.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Retinal Migraine fucking suckssssssssssssss

:bleeding:

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on October 16, 2013, 08:08:38 AM
I'M TELLING MERI ON YOU

Meri stopped caring about derspeiss' antiquated notions a while ago. He can believe what he wants, and if he gets to heaven, I can only hope that The Goddess That Rules only smites him a little. :)

Goddess. MORE PAGAN BULLSHIT PLEASE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 16, 2013, 08:12:38 AM
I have a real problem with being honked at. I usually end up coming to a full stop/not starting.

I slow to a crawl.

Razgovory

I guess I'm just not in a good mood this morning. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 16, 2013, 08:19:12 AM
I'M TELLING MERI ON YOU

Not Pagan bullshit. Just amused at the idea that the god that derspeiss has been following his whole life is actually a female deity - and how that'll work when he finally meets her. :D

That's actually making me chuckle. My co-workers are: confused. :lol:

merithyn

Quote from: Razgovory on October 16, 2013, 08:26:21 AM
I guess I'm just not in a good mood this morning. :(

Sometimes you just gotta' let the crazy out, honey. :hug:

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on October 16, 2013, 08:26:49 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 16, 2013, 08:19:12 AM
I'M TELLING MERI ON YOU

Not Pagan bullshit. Just amused at the idea that the god that derspeiss has been following his whole life is actually a female deity - and how that'll work when he finally meets her. :D

That's actually making me chuckle. My co-workers are: confused. :lol:

The female almighty can fix him a sandwich then.

A woman creator.  :rolleyes:

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 16, 2013, 08:35:07 AM

A woman creator.  :rolleyes:

:lol:

Well, since only women can create men....... ;)

derspiess

I'M TELLING MERI ON YOU

That's cute :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox